The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is set to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Exam. The Examination will be conducted in January 2023 at various examination centres all over the state.
The JSSC has released the JSSC CGL Exam Date on its official website. According to the examination notification, the JSSC CGL Examination will be held on
28 January and 04 February 2024
JSSC has cancelled the 28 January Examination due to some official reasons. Now the exam will be conducted on a fresh date.
The candidates can visit the official portal of JSSC at jssc.nic.in to download the JSSC CGL Admit Card. In order to grab the call letter you have to enter your registration details and password information. All other information about this exam such as the examination scheme and paper pattern etc. are described below.
jssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level Exam 2024
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
|Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant
|Admit Card Release Date
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has notified about the Combined Graduate Level Examination in the month of August 2023. Through this notification, the Commission has invited online applications for 2017 vacancies. The process of registration was completed by 15 August 2023.
JSSC CGL Selection Procedure
The JSSC CGL exam serves as a gateway to various administrative and clerical positions in the Jharkhand government departments. The selection procedure typically involves a written examination and document verification. Candidates must perform well in the written test to progress to the subsequent stages of selection.
- Written Examination: The first stage is a written exam consisting of three papers. Each paper tests different aspects of the candidate’s knowledge and skills. Candidates must perform well in all papers, as the cumulative score will determine their eligibility for the next stage.
- Document Verification: Candidates who successfully clear the written examination will be called for document verification. In this phase, the authenticity of the documents the candidates submit will be scrutinized. Candidates must ensure that all their documents are in order and valid, as any discrepancy may lead to disqualification.
JSSC CGL Exam Schedule
The JSSC CGL exam is scheduled for
28 January and 04 February. Candidates must check their specific exam dates and sessions to ensure timely reporting. JSSC CGL Admit Card for this exam is released one week before the written test.
Exam Paper Pattern
- Objective-type multiple-choice questions will be asked in this exam.
- Each question will be asked for 3 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- There will be three papers in this exam.
- A time duration of 2 hours will be given to complete every paper.
|No. of Questions
JSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Admit Card Information
The admit card is a mandatory document for entry into the examination hall. It is usually available online and can be downloaded from the official JSSC website. The admit card contains vital information such as:
- Candidate’s Name and Photograph
- Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Center Details
- Important Instructions for the Exam Day
Candidates should ensure that all the details on the admit card are accurate. Any discrepancies must be reported to the JSSC authorities immediately for rectification.
How to Download JSSC CGL Admit Card 2024?
The aspirants can visit the official portal to grab the JSSC CGL Admit Card. They can also follow the steps given below to download the hall tickets.
- Visit the official JSSC website which is jssc.nic.in
- Navigate to the ‘Admit Card’ section.
- Click on the link for the JSSC CGL Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
|JSSC Official Website
|JSSC CGL Exam Date Notice
|JSSC CGL Admit Card