Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is initiating a recruitment for the position of Lady Supervisor in different departments under the State Government. The application process has been completed and a large number of applicants applied for these posts. In the furtherance of this recruitment, the commission will issue the JSSC Lady Supervisor Admit Card for the written examination in the upcoming weeks.
The commission will fill a total of 444 vacancies through JSSC Lady Supervisor Recruitment 2023. Candidates can download their respective call letters from the official webpage of the commission at jssc.nic.in Here we have added all the details about the examination pattern and admit cards regarding Jharkhand Lady Supervisor Vacancies. Candidates are advised to read these details before the exam date.
jssc.nic.in Female Supervisor Exam Date
|Recruitment Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Lady Supervisor|
|Total Vacant Seats||444|
|JSSC Exam Date||To be announced|
|Lady Supervisor Admit Card||To be released|
JSSC announced the Lady Supervisor Recruitment with the release of Advertisement No. 14/2023 and received applications from eligible candidates up to 25 October 2023. The commission is all set to conduct the Jharkhand Lady Supervisor Competitive Examination (JLSCE)-2023 for the selection of deserving candidates.
Jharkhand Lady Supervisor Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for JSSC Female Supervisor Vacancies will be done through various selection phases. Their selection is purely based on their performance in the written examination. The commission will release JSSC Lady Supervisor Admit Cards to the candidates whose application is valid and eligible for the applied post and those applicants will undergo the following recruitment phases.
- Computer-Based Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
JSSC Supervisor Paper Pattern
- The commission will organize a computer-based online examination.
- The examination will consist of 03 different papers.
- Paper I will only be qualifying in nature and 30% marks are the minimum qualifying marks for each paper.
- Only multiple-choice objective-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry 03 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of one mark for each incorrect answer given.
Here you may check the Exam Pattern to be followed for the JLSCE Recruitment Examination.
|Paper||Topics||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper II||Selected Tribal or Local Language Test||100||300||02 Hours|
||150||450||02 Hours & 30 Minutes|
JSSC Lady Supervisor Admit Card Details
JSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card is an essential document and it is mandatory for each applicant to bring a hard copy of this call letter while going to the examination hall. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official site and take a printout of the same for further use. Applicants must note that along with this admit card they have to carry an original identity proof and two passport-size photographs to the examination center. Candidates are advised to check the following details before appearing for the exam.
- Applicant’s Name
- Signature & Passport-size Photograph
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Time & Date of Exam
- Examination Venue
- General Instructions
How to Download JSSC Lady Supervisor Call Letter?
We have added here a direct link to access the Jharkhand Lady Supervisor Admit Card 2023. Candidates may directly use this link or they can also download their respective call letters from the official webpage by following these steps.
- Visit the official portal of the commission at jssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, look in the Important Links section.
- Select the option given for Admit Card here.
- Select the link to download Admit Card for JLSCE-2023.
- Enter your registration number and password to log in to your profile.
- Here you can download the JSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card.
- Do not forget to take a printout for further use.