Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited has advertised a new vacancy notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerks in the bank. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the bank’s official website at www.akoladccbank.com. A direct link to apply for ADCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment 2024 is added below.
The online registration process for Akola Bank Junior Clerk Vacancies started on 26 January 2024. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can submit their application forms for these posts up to 09 February 2024. The Bank is going to fill a total of 100 Vacant Posts through Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment.
www.akoladccbank.com Jr. Clerk (Support Staff) Recruitment 2024
|Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited
|Name of Post
|Junior Clerk (Support Staff)
|Total Vacant Posts
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|09 February 2024
To submit an application form for the ADCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment, an applicant should have a valid Email ID and it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Important information regarding the examination and other recruitment stages may be sent to the registered email ID. Other details about the educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, and the selection process are mentioned below.
Akola Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Educational Requirements
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications as of 31 December 2023.
- Applicants must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. There will be a relaxation in the percentage of the candidates who have done their Post-Graduation.
- In addition to this academic qualification, the candidate should have a DOEACC-approved Society’s passed certificate course of CCC/ O/ A/ B Level or a passed computer diploma/ degree from any recognized institution.
ADCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment Age Limit
The Candidates must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as of 31 December 2023. Those who lie within these age limits as of the given date can apply for the Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment.
Junior Clerk (Support Staff) Vacancy Application Fee
All the applicants will have to pay an application fee of ₹1000/- (Plus GST) to submit their application forms for these vacancies. There is no concession in fee for any category. This application fee must be paid by the candidates through an online mode of payment.
Akola Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Process Started On
|26 January 2024
|Last Date to Apply & Pay the Application Fee
|09 February 2024
|Last Date for Printing your Application
|24 February 2024
ADCC Bank Junior Clerk’s Selection Process
The Bank Officials will follow the following process to select the most capable and deserving candidates through the Akola Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment.
- Online Examination
- Merit List
An online exam will be conducted in the first stage. The minimum qualifying mark for this examination is 50%. The list of the shortlisted candidates for the interview will be published on the bank’s website. The final Merit List will be prepared by giving 75% weightage to the marks obtained in the online exam and 25% to the Interview.
How to Apply For ADCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment 2024?
Here are the few steps, the applicants will have to follow to fill out and submit application forms for the Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment.
- Go to the bank’s official web portal at www.adccbank.com.
- From the Main Menu Bar, open the Recruitment (Niyukti) section.
- Select the link to Apply For Junior Clerk Posts and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Register yourself by providing the details required.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to log in.
- Fill out the application form very carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee to submit your application form.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Junior Clerk (Support Staff) Advertisement Notification
|ADCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment Application Form