Indira Gandhi National Open University is the national resource center for open and distance learning with international recognition and presence. The University has made a significant mark in the areas of higher education, community education, and professional development. The University is committed to quality in teaching, research, training, and extension activities.
More than a Lakh of Students enrolled themselves in different programs offered by IGNOU. Other than the normal people, this university provides education to the marginalized sections of society. Free of cost education is being provided to all jail inmates across the country and also efforts have been made to reach persons working in the Armed and Security Forces of the Country.
The students have to submit the assignments for different subjects on a given time period. These assignments should be handwritten by the students and submitted to the pointed examination centers. In this article, we have added detailed information about IGNOU Assignment Submission. All important information for Downloading Assignments, Assignment Submissions, Check Status, and Marks are provided here.
IGNOU Assignment Submission 2024
|Name of University
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|UG, PG, PhD & Others
The students have to complete various steps such as registration, assignment submission, examination, etc to complete their course. Assignments submitted by the students decide their assessment marks. It is compulsory for each student to submit assignments to appear in the examination. Those students will not get exam roll numbers who fail to submit the IGNOU Assignment on time.
Follow These Steps to Download IGNOU Assignments
Candidates have to download their assignments from the official web portal of the university. Here we have mentioned all the steps a candidate needs to follow to get assignments for different subjects.
- Visit the official webpage at ignou.ac.in
- Select the “Download” section from the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page, now select the option for “Assignment”.
- Select your program and proceed to download the assignment.
- Select the course and download your respective assignments here.
IGNOU Assignments Submission
After getting the topics for the IGNOU Assignment, students have to write them on the papers. In order to complete their assignments, students should follow these official guidelines.
- The Assignment should be handwritten by the students themselves.
- Students should keep their handwriting neat and clean.
- All the students must mention the details of their names, enrollment number, subject name, and course on the first page of the assignment.
How to Submit IGNOU Assignments?
After completing their assignments, students will have to submit them before the submission deadline. To submit IGNOU Assignments, students have to visit their allotted examination center. All the students have to submit it by hand on the given date and time only.
Students are advised to submit their assignments by themselves. For any queries related to the assignment submission or to get any other details, students can contact the officials with the help of the links given below.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status?
Students may directly use the link to check the status we have added below. They can also check the IGNOU Assignment Status through the official website of the commission by following these steps.
- Visit the official site of the university at ignou.ac.in
- From the homepage, open the Student Support section.
- Select the Result option and click on it.
- Choose the link for Assignment Status.
- Enter your enrollment number and select the course.
- Submit these details and your assignment status will be available on the screen.
|IGNOU Assignment Status
|Helpline Numbers List