The Maharashtra Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department has published an official notification for various vacancies of Senior Clerk and Supply Inspector. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the official website of the department at mahafood.gov.in
The online registration process for Maha Food Supply Recruitment started on 13 December 2023. Candidates must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form is 31 December 2023. Applicants are advised to read the official notification and apply before the last date.
With the release of the Maha Food Department Vacancy Advertisement, the officials announced that a total of 345 vacant posts will be filled. Here we have added all the essential details regarding the application process, age limit, educational requirements, and the selection process for Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector and Senior Clerk Vacancies.
mahafood.gov.in Senior Clerk & Supply Inspector Vacancies
|Name of Department
|Maharashtra Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department
|Senior Clerk & Supply Inspector
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|31 December 2023
Only the applications submitted through the given webpage will be received. Here you may check the number of vacancies distributed between both posts.
- For Senior Clerk: 21
- For Supply Inspector: 324
- Total Posts: 345
Maha Food Supply Inspector & Clerk Educational Requirements
The candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution to apply for this recruitment.
Maharashtra Food Department Vacancies Age Limit
The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as of 01 January 2024. Also, the applicants from reserved categories will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
Food Department Recruitment Application Fee
Applicants have to pay a registration fee to submit their application forms for the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector & Senior Clerk Recruitment. The following fee must be paid through an online mode of payment.
- For General Category: ₹1000/-
- For Backward Class/ A.D.D./ Disabled/ Orphan Candidates: ₹900/-
- For Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Maha Food Supply Recruitment Application Dates
|Official Notification Released
|Online Application Process Started
|13 December 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
|31 December 2023
|Last Date for Printing your Application
|15 January 2024
Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector & Senior Clerk Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for Supply Inspector and Senior Clerk Vacancies is purely based on their performance in the written exam and interview. Each applicant must participate in all the recruitment phases as mentioned below and qualify to get the final selection for their desired post.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply For Maha Food Supply Recruitment?
To fill out and submit an application form for the Maharashtra Food Department Recruitment, candidates may directly use the links given below. Applicants can also apply through the official website by following the steps given below.
- Open the official website of the department at mahafood.gov.in
- Look in the Notice Board section and select the “Group C Direct Services Recruitment 2023 Advertisement“.
- You will get a direct link to apply for these posts in the official notification.
- Select the link and a new webpage will be available on your screen.
- Now “Click Here For New Registration” and register yourself.
- Enter your registration number and password to log in to your account.
- Proceed to fill out the application form and enter all the details very carefully.
- Review the entered details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and finally, submit your application form here.
- Take a printout of the application for further reference.
|Food Supply Inspector & Senior Clerk Official Notification
|Maharashtra Food Department Recruitment Application Form