Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released an official advertisement to select deserving candidates for Post Graduate Teacher Posts in the different Secondary Schools under the State Government. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the official website at www.madyamik.assam.gov.in.
With the release of the DSE Assam PGT Recruitment Notification, the officials announced that a total of 1424 Vacant Posts will be filled. Candidates can check their eligibility through this notification and submit their application form for these vacancies. The online application process will start soon in the upcoming days.
Here we have added all the essential details regarding the application process, age limit, educational qualification details, and the selection process for the Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2024. A direct link to fill out and submit an application form for these posts is added below.
www.madyamik.assam.gov.in PGT Recruitment 2024
|Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam
|Name of Post
|Post Graduate Teacher
|Number of Vacant Seats
|Last Date to Apply
|To be Notified
Applicants must keep visiting the official site of the department to get new updates for the DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2024. We will also inform you as soon as the application process starts. Check your eligibility through the details we have given below.
Assam Post Graduate Teacher Educational Qualification Details
- The applicant must be a post-graduate in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or its equivalent qualification) from a recognized university and should possess a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institute recognized by NCTE.
- Candidates should have studied the regional language (Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ English/ Hindi) at HSLC Level or its equivalent level with a language as one of the subjects.
Note: Degrees Obtained in Off-Campus and through Distance Mode will not be valid.
DSE Assam PGT Teacher’s Age Limit
An applicant must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years for the open category. Candidates must lie within these age limits as of 01 January 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved categories as per the rules given in the official notification.
|Upper Age Limit
|SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H)
|Person with Disability
Assam PGT Posts Application Fee
Once the application process for DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2024 is started, we will inform you about the payment of the application fee.
DSE Assam PGT Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Process Start Date
|To be Notified
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|To be Notified
Assam Post Graduate Teacher Selection Process
The Organization will select the most capable and deserving candidates for the Assam PGT Vacancies. Candidates will be selected through the Teacher Eligibility Test cum Recruitment Test. Eligible applicants will be called for this written examination and the applicants will be shortlisted based on the marks they will score in this test. The qualified applicants will have to show their original documents in the next stage. Then the commission will prepare and publish a merit list for the final selected candidates.
How to Apply For DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2024?
A direct link to apply for Assam Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies is added below. Candidates can use this link or they can apply through the official site by following the steps given below.
- Open the official website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
- Select the link to Apply Online For PGT Recruitment 2024.
- Fill in all the details on the application form very carefully.
- Preview these details and upload the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee to submit your application fee.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy Advertisement
|Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment Application Form