The National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) announced a new vacancy for Nursing Officer Posts. The Department published an official notification on 18 October 2023 and invited online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants can apply online through the official web portal of the authority at nimhansonline.in
The online registration process started on the same day on which the advertisement was released. Applicants are advised to go through this notification before applying for the NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment. The last date to fill out and submit an application form is 18 November 2023.
NIMHANS Recruitment is a golden opportunity for aspirants who want to start their careers in the nursing and medical sector. The department is going to fill a total of 161 vacant posts through this recruitment drive. Here we have added a direct link given below to apply for these posts.
www.nimhans.ac.in Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
|Name of Department||National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||18 November 2023|
Here we have added all the details on the application process, educational requirements, age limit, application fee, and the whole selection process to be followed for the selection of deserving candidates for Nursing Officer Posts. Applicants must check these details and apply before the last date for NIMHANS Recruitment.
Educational Qualification Details For Nursing Officer
- An applicant must have completed a B.Sc. (Hon.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council Recognized Institute / University.
- Candidate should also have done Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from INC Recognized Institute.
- It is also mandatory for the applicants to register as a Nursing and Midwife in the State/ Indian Nursing Council.
Note: After acquiring these qualifications, a candidate must have experience of 02 years in a minimum 50-bed hospital.
The Officials have mentioned in the NIMHANS Nursing Officer Vacancy Advertisement that the maximum age limit for the candidate is 35 years as of the last date of the application process to be eligible for this recruitment. As per the Government Rules, reserved categories will also get some relaxation in this upper age limit.
NIMHANS Recruitment Registration Fee
Applicants have to pay an application fee to submit their application forms. This fee must be paid in online mode only. Here you may check the registration fee applicable as per different categories.
- For SC / ST Categories: ₹885/-
- For UR and Others: ₹1180/-
- PwBD candidates who have 40% or more benchmark disabilities are exempted from the payment of the processing fee.
Application Form Schedule
|Notification Release Date||18 October 2023|
|Application Process Started||18 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||18 November 2023|
NIMHANS Nursing Officer Selection Process
For the posts of Nursing Officers in NIMHANS, the candidates will be selected through various phases. The department will issue admit cards to the candidates whose application is found to be valid and call the applicants for an Eligibility Test. After that, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks they will score on the test. All the qualified applicants have to undergo a complete Document Verification Process. Only then, the officials will release a merit list consisting of the names of selected candidates.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2023?
Applicants may use the direct link to apply for NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment. Candidates can also apply through the department’s webpage by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official webpage at nimhansonline.in
- Select the option to proceed and the registration form will be available on your screen.
- Enter the details, generate OTP, and register yourself.
- Now proceed to fill out the application form.
- Preview the details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Nursing Officer Notification||Read Here|
|NIMHANS Recruitment Application Form||Apply Here|