The High Court of Orissa has announced new recruitment for the posts of Junior Stenographer and Assistant Section Officer. Two official notifications with Advertisement No. 07/2023 and 08/2023 are released for Orissa High Court Vacancies and online applications are invited from eligible candidates.
The online application process for Orissa High Court Recruitment started on 02 November 2023 and the candidates must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form for Junior Stenographer Posts is 16 November and for the position of Assistant Section Officer, the last date is 17 November 2023.
Eligible candidates can read the official notification and apply through the official webpage at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in before the last date of the application process. A total of 89 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive.
www.orissahighcourt.nic.in ASO Vacancy 2023
|Recruiting Department||High Court of Orissa|
|Advertisement No.||07/2023 & 08/2023|
|Name of Posts||Junior Stenographer and Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Vacant Seats||89|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||16 November & 17 November 2023|
Here we have added all the details regarding the application process, educational requirements, age limit, application fee, and the selection process to be followed for selecting the deserving candidates. Applicants must have a look at the details we have mentioned below.
Orissa High Court Vacancy Details
Only ST Candidates will be selected for 53 Positions of Assistant Section Officer. Therefore, the officials have given name to this recruitment as Special Recruitment Drive For ST Candidates to the Post of Assistant Section Officer.
|Category||Number of Posts|
Junior Steno & ASO Educational Qualification Details
- For ASO Posts: The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Applicants must also have knowledge of Computer Applications.
- For Junior Stenographer Posts: An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution. Candidate should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting along with adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
Orissa High Court Recruitment Age Limit
The age of the candidates must not be less than 21 years to apply for the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer & ASO Recruitment. The cut-off date for calculating the age will be 02 November 2023. Applicants may check the upper age limit for these vacancies in the table given below.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Section Officer||37 years|
|Junior Stenographer||32 years|
Application Fee for Junior Steno & ASO Posts
An applicant is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- only in online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking System. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD Categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Orissa High Court Stenographer & ASO Selection Process
Candidates have to undergo various stages to get final selection for the Junior Stenographer & ASO Posts. It is mandatory for each applicant to appear and qualify for each stage to be scheduled by the officials as we have mentioned below.
|Name of Post||Recruitment Phases|
|Assistant Section Officer||
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023?
Candidates have to follow the steps we have added below to fill out and submit an application form for the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer & ASO Recruitment.
- Open the official webpage at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- From the Quick Links section, select Recruitment Corner.
- Click on the Examination Portal to proceed.
- Select the relevant recruitment and register yourself.
- Login to your profile and fill out the application form very carefully.
- Upload the required documents and preview the details.
- Pay the application fee and finally submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Junior Stenographer Vacancy Advertisement||View Here|
|Assistant Section Officer Notification||Read Here|
|Orissa High Court Recruitment Application Form||Apply Here|