Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit a large number of deserving candidates for the posts of Forester, Forest Guard, and Livestock Inspector vacancies. For this purpose, online applications are invited from aspirants for the Combined Recruitment Examination (CRE) 2023 to be conducted for these vacancies.
OSSSC CRE Recruitment Notification was published on 20 October 2023 and eligible candidates may check the application dates and other eligibility conditions through official advertisement. The online application process for OSSSC CRE Vacancies started on 26 October and the registration will be closed by 20 November 2023.
Applicants must note that the last date to submit an application form for the OSSSC CRE Recruitment is 25 November 2023. Only online applications through the official webpage of the department at osssc.gov.in will be received. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 2712 Vacant Posts will be filled for the posts mentioned in the notification.
osssc.gov.in Forester, Forest Guard & Livestock Inspector Vacancy
|Recruiting Authority||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Forester, Forest Guard, and Livestock Inspector|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Registration||20 November 2023|
OSSSC CRE Educational Requirements
Applicants must fulfil these educational requirements to apply for the posts mentioned in OSSSC CRE Vacancy Notification.
- Forest Guard: Candidates must have passed the 10th class from a recognized board in India.
- Forester: An applicant must have cleared the 12th class examination in the Science Stream and must have a basic knowledge of computers.
- Livestock Inspector: The candidate must have passed the 12th class in Science Stream from a recognized board of education in India or completed the 12th class with vocational courses in the field of Animal Husbandry or Dairy or Poultry or Meat or Animal Production courses for 03 years under NPCBB.
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as of 01 January 2023. Also, the age relaxation will be provided to the reserved categories as per the rules given in the notification.
No Examination Fee is payable for applying for these posts.
OSSSC Vacancies Application Dates
|OSSSC CRE Notification Released||20 October 2023|
|Online Registration Process Started||26 October 2023|
|Last Date for Registration||20 November 2023|
|Last Date to Submit an Application Form||25 November 2023|
OSSSC Recruitment Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo various selection phases. Only the eligible and deserving candidates will be selected for the posts they have applied for. It is compulsory for all the applicants to appear and qualify for each stage. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in various stages to be scheduled for OSSSC CRE Recruitment.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Final List
How to Apply for OSSSC CRE Recruitment 2023?
Here we have added a direct link to apply for Forester, Forest Guard, and Livestock Inspector Posts to be filled through OSSSC CRE Notification. Candidates can follow these steps to apply through the official webpage of the department.
- Open the official web portal at www.osssc.gov.in
- Select the link to Apply Online as given on the home page.
- First of all, Register yourself by providing the details required.
- After getting your registration number proceed to fill out the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully and upload the required documents.
- Preview all the entered details and save the details.
- Finally, submit your application form and take a printout for further use.
|OSSSC CRE Vacancy Advertisement||Read Here|
|OSSSC Recruitment Application Form||Apply Now|