Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification for the Combined Recruitment Examination 2024. Online applications are invited for the district cadre posts of RI, ICDS Supervisor, ARI, Amin, and SFS to be filled in various district establishments under different departments of the Government of Odisha. Those who fulfil all eligibility conditions can submit their application forms for the OSSSC Recruitment 2024.
The online application process for the Odisha Combined Recruitment Examination 2024 started on 30 December 2023. The last date to fill out and submit an application form is 31 January 2024. However, the applicants must remember to register themselves before 25 January 2024 as it is the last date for registration. Only the applications submitted through the official website at www.osssc.gov.in before the last date of form submission will be received.
www.osssc.gov.in CRE-2023 (IV) Application Form
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Name of Exam
|Combined Recruitment Examination- 2023 (IV)
|Revenue Inspector, Supervisor, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Amin, and Statistical Field Surveyor
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|31 January 2024
The commission published an official notification on 29 December 2023 and announced a total of 2895 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. In this article, all the essential details regarding the application process, eligibility conditions, and the selection process have been added below. Here you can also check the number of vacancies distributed among various posts.
- Revenue Inspector-559
- Assistant Revenue Inspector-827
- Statistical Field Surveyor-325
- Total – 2895
Odisha Combined Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following qualifications to apply for the OSSSC CRE Examination.
- For Revenue Inspector & Supervisor: Applicants must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- For Statistical Field Surveyor, Amin, and Assistant Revenue Inspector: Candidates must have passed the 12th Class Examination from a recognized board of education in India.
OSSSC CRE Age Limit
To apply for the OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination, the candidates must lie within the following age limits as of 01 January 2023. A relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to the reserved categories.
- For Supervisor and Statistical Field Surveyor: The age of the applicant must be between 21 years to 38 years.
- For Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector, and Amin: For these posts, candidates should be aged between 20 years to 38 years.
OSSSC Recruitment 2024 Application Fee
No Examination Fee is payable for applying for the posts mentioned in the OSSSC CRE Recruitment Notification.
OSSSC Various Vacancies Application Dates
|OSSSC CRE-2023 (IV) Notification Release Date
|29 December 2023
|Online Application Process Started On
|30 December 2023
|Last Date for Registration
|25 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|31 January 2024
|Preliminary Examination Date (Tentative)
|May/ June 2024
Odisha Combined Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
The commission will select the most capable, qualified, and deserving candidates for these posts. The selection of the candidates is purely based on their performance in various recruitment phases. All the selection stages to be scheduled by the officials are given below.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Practical Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply For the OSSSC Recruitment 2024?
Here we have added a direct link to apply for the OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination. Candidates can also apply through the official site of the commission by following these simple steps.
- Open the official web portal at www.osssc.gov.in
- Select the link to apply online given on the homepage.
- Now, register yourself by providing the required details.
- After completing your registration, log in to your profile.
- Proceed to fill out the application form for OSSSC CRE-2023 (IV) and upload the required documents.
- Preview the details and finally submit your application form.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|OSSSC Official Site
|Odisha CRE-2023 (IV) Notification
|OSSSC CRE Recruitment 2024