Supreme Court of India has released an official notification for the recruitment of Law Graduates. The Supreme Court Recruitment Cell published the vacancy notice on 24 January 2024 and invited online applications from eligible candidates for Law Clerk Cum Research Associate Posts.
The online registration process for Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment started on 25 January 2024. Those who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can submit their application forms through the official website at main.sci.gov.in. Applicants must note that the last date to apply for these posts is 15 February 2024.
In this article, we have added all the important details regarding the application process, age limit, educational qualification details, application fee, and the selection process for the Supreme Court Law Clerk Vacancies. Candidates must check the details given below before applying online for this recruitment.
main.sci.gov.in Law Clerk cum Research Associate Recruitment 2024
|Supreme Court of India
|Law Clerk Cum Research Associate
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|15 February 2024
A total of 90 Vacant Posts will be filled through Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment. Applicants must know that the Engagement of Law Clerk cum Research Associate is a full-time assignment and purely contractual. An applicant will not accept any other assignment during their assignment term as Law Clerk.
SCI Law Clerk Educational Qualification Details
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any recognized university or institution to apply for the posts mentioned in the Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
- Also, the applicants who are studying in the fifth year of a Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of a Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream are eligible to apply.
- Along with this academic qualification, an applicant must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers and their applications.
Law Clerk cum Research Associate Posts Age Limit
The applicants must not be below 20 years and above 32 years of age as of 15 February 2024 to apply for the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Recruitment. Reserved Categories will be given a relaxation in the upper age limit as per the Government Rules.
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Vacancy Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay an application fee to submit their application forms for these vacancies. An application fee of ₹500/- must be paid online by the candidates through Payment Gateway as provided by the UCO Bank. The applicants will also have to pay additional bank charges, if any.
Supreme Court Recruitment Important Dates
|Official Notification Released On
|24 January 2024
|Online Application Process Started On
|25 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|15 February 2024
|Date of Written Examination
|10 March 2024
SCI Law Clerk Posts Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done through three stages. Part I- Written Test, Multiple Choice Questions testing the candidate’s ability to understand and apply the law and comprehension skills, Part II- Subjective Written Examination, covering writing and analytical skills, Part III- Interview and Document Verification.
How to Apply for the Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2024?
Here we have added direct links to access the official web portal, recruitment portal, and the link to read the official notification for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk cum Research Associate Recruitment. Candidates will have to follow the steps given below to apply for these vacancies.
- Visit the official website at main.sci.gov.in.
- Scroll down and select the Recruitment section.
- Select the link given for “Registration For Engagement of Law Clerk cum Research Associate Posts“.
- Here you will get a direct link to access the recruitment portal.
- Complete your registration by providing all the details.
- Log in to fill out the application form for SCI Law Clerk Vacancies.
- Enter all the details very carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and finally, submit your application form.
|Law Clerk cum Research Associate Notification
|Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Recruitment Application Form