Uttarakhand High Court is going to fill various vacancies of Stenographer/ Personal Assistant and Junior Assistant Posts. The National Testing Agency will organize this recruitment to select the most capable and deserving candidates for these positions. NTA released the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment Notification and invited online applications from eligible candidates.
Candidates can check their eligibility through this notification and apply through the official website at exams.nta.ac.in. The application process for Uttarakhand High Court Stenographer & Junior Assistant Vacancies started on 25 January 2024. Applicants must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form is 22 February 2024.
exams.nta.ac.in Uttarakhand High Court Vacancy 2024
|Name of Department
|Uttarakhand High Court
|National Testing Agency
|Name of Posts
|Stenographer/ Personal Assistant and Junior Assistant
|Number of Vacancies
|01/ NTA/ 2024
|Last Date to Apply
|22 February 2024
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2024 aims to fill a total of 139 vacancies. Here we have added all the important details regarding the application process, eligibility conditions, and the selection process for these posts. Candidates must have a look at the details given below before applying for this recruitment.
UKHC Recruitment Educational Qualification Details
- For Junior Assistant Posts: Candidates must have done their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and have a typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi or 30 words per minute in English language.
- For Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Posts: An applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university along with a speed of 80 wpm in Hindi Steno-typing and a typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi Language. Preference will be given to those who have a speed of 80 wpm in English sten typing and a typing speed of 35 wpm in English.
- Along with these requirements, an applicant should know both languages (English & Hindi) and have basic knowledge of computer applications.
Uttarakhand High Court Vacancy Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidates to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. Only those applicants are eligible who lie between 21 years to 35 years of age as of 01 January 2024.
Stenographer & Junior Assistant Recruitment Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the following application fee through an online mode of payment as per their categories.
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD Candidates who belong to Uttarakhand: ₹500/-
- For UR/ OBC/ and Other State Candidates: ₹1000/-
NTA UKHC Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
|Official Notification Released On
|25 January 2024
|Online Application Process Started On
|25 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|22 February 2024
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee
|23 February 2024
|Written Exam Date (Tentative)
|17 March 2024
Uttarakhand High Court Stenographer & Junior Assistant Selection Process
Candidates will have to clear the following stages to get final selection through the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2024.
- Written Competetive Examination (Objective-Type)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2024?
Here we have added a direct link to fill out and submit an application form for the Uttarakhand High Court Stenographer & Junior Assistant Recruitment. Candidates can also visit the NTA’s official site and fill out their application form step by step by following these methods.
- Go to the official web portal at exams.nta.ac.in.
- Scroll down and select the “High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2024“.
- From the latest news section click on the “UKHC Recruitment Registration Open”.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage, now complete your registration here.
- After registering yourself, proceed to fill out the application form.
- Enter all the details very carefully and upload the documents required.
- Pay the examination fee to submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|NTA Official Site
|Uttarakhand High Court Vacancy Advertisement
|NTA UKHC Recruitment