The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment advertisement no. A-5/DR/ S.I. /E-5/2023-24 to fill up the various vacant positions in the UK Police Department. Through UKPSC SI Recruitment the commission is going to hire the eligible candidates for the 221 vacancies of Sub Inspector.
The Service Commission has invited the application in online mode only. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts from 31 January 2024 to 20 February 2024. The applicants have to submit their applications in the given time frame only as the application window will close after the last date of application submission.
psc.uk.gov.in Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2024
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
|Number of Vacancies
|Application End Date
|20 February 2024
|Written Exam, PST, PET, Medical Test
|Ph. No. : +91 01334 244143
Email. : ukpschdr[at]gmail.com
To apply for UK Police SI Recruitment the candidates have to visit the official website of the Commission. The applicants are advised to read out the official notification released by the UKPSC before submitting their application forms. The candidates can check out the eligibility criteria given below.
UKPSC SI Recruitment Educational Qualification
The essential qualification for applying to the UKPSC SI Recruitment is a Graduation Degree from a recognized university. However, for Ex-Servicemen (ExSM), the minimum qualification is intermediate level.
UK Police SI Age Limit
The age of candidates should be between 21 and 28 years as of July 1, 2024. The age relaxation for reserved category and Ex-Servicemen and others are also applicable for this recruitment. To check more details about relaxation criteria the candidates could refer the official notification.
UKPSC SI Vacancies Selection Process
The selection process for the UKPSC SI Recruitment will be done based on various phases of selection given below.
- Written Examination: An objective type test to assess the general aptitude and subject knowledge of the candidates.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): Evaluation of physical standards as per the requirements of the role.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Tests to measure the physical fitness and endurance of the candidates.
- Medical Test: A thorough medical examination to ensure the candidates are physically and mentally fit for the demanding role of a Sub Inspector.
Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Applications
|31 January 2024
|Last Date to Submit Online Applications
|20 February 2024
How to Apply Online Applications for UKPSC SI Recruitment 2024?
The process of application submission for Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment is open now. The candidates can visit the official portal of UKPSC or follow the simple steps given below to submit online applications for UKPSC SI Vacancies.
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the UKPSC official portal which is psc.uk.gov.in.
- Find the Recruitment Link: Look for the UKPSC SI Recruitment 2024 link under the ‘Recruitment’ section and click on it.
- Select the Application Link: After that, you will be redirected to a new page, now select the “Click Here” link in the Apply section.
- Fill out the Application Form: Enter all required details accurately.
- Upload Documents: Upload necessary documents such as educational certificates, photographs, and signatures as per the specifications.
- Submit the Application: After reviewing all details, submit the application.
- Print the Confirmation: Take a printout of the submitted application for future reference.
|Official Website of UKPSC
|UKPSC SI Recruitment Notification
|Uttarakhand SI Vacancy Application Form