Chandigarh Police Department has released an official notification for the recruitment of Constables (Executive) (IT). The officials published the Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy Advertisement on the official web portal of the department and invited online applications from eligible candidates.
Candidates can check their eligibility through the recruitment notification. Also, we have added all the important details regarding the application process, age limit, educational qualification details, and the selection process for the Chandigarh Police Constable IT Posts as mentioned below.
The online application process for the Chandigarh Police IT Constable Recruitment started on 23 January 2024. Applicants must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form for these vacancies is 13 February 2024. Candidates must have a look at the details given below.
chandigarhpolice.gov.in IT Constable Vacancy 2024
|Chandigarh Police Department
|Name of Post
|Constable IT (Executive)
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|13 February 2024
The Department is going to fill a total of 144 Vacant Posts through this recruitment drive. Chandigarh Police Constable IT Recruitment is a golden opportunity to join the Chandigarh Police. This post is classified as a Group C post by the Chandigarh Administration. Further, the number of vacancies shall be divided as per the domain specializations mentioned below.
- Cyber Security
- Data Mining
- Network Management
- Data Analytics
- Wireless & Telecommunication
- Website Administration
- Digital Forensic Analytics
- System Administration
- Programming/ Coding
- Database Administration
- IT Support
- Cyber Crime
- OSINT Analysis
A candidate will be allowed to apply for a maximum of 3 domain specializations in the application form.
Chandigarh Police Technical Constable Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s (Minimum 3 Years)/ Master’s (Minimum 2 Years) Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Communication/ IT/ Mechatronics/ Computer Applications/ Data Sciences/ and allied fields from any recognized university. An applicant must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers in Computer Science.
- To apply for OSINT Analysis, candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized university. Candidates must possess a diploma/ certificate of a minimum of one year in OSINT or related platforms from any recognized institute.
- Along with these academic qualifications, applicants are required to have a Valid Driving License and good driving skills along with computer skills. ICT Course is Mandatory at entry level as issued by the Chandigarh Administration.
CHD Police Constable (IT) Post’s Age Limit
The age of candidates must be between 18 years to 25 years old as of 23 January 2024. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates who belong to reserved categories as per the rules mentioned in the advertisement.
Police Constable Technical Vacancies Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay an application fee to submit their application forms for the Chandigarh Police Constable IT Recruitment. The following registration fee must be paid by the candidates through an online mode of payment only.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: ₹1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: ₹800/-
- For Ex-servicemen: Nil
Chandigarh Police Constable (Executive) Bharti Important Dates
|Online Application Process Started On
|23 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|13 February 2024
|Exam Date (Tentative)
|03 March 2024
CHD Police Technical Constable’s Selection Process
The following recruitment stages will be scheduled by the department to select the most capable and deserving candidates for these positions.
- Written Exam (Tier I & Tier II)
- Physical Efficiency & Measurement Tests (PEMT)
- Overall Merit List (Including Bonus Marks)
- Waiting List & Selected Candidate’s List
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Letter of Offer of Appointment
How to Apply for the Chandigarh Police Constable IT Recruitment 2024?
Candidates must follow the steps given below to fill out and submit their application forms for the Chandigarh Police Constable Technical Vacancies.
- Visit the official site of the department at chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- From the Main Menu Bar, click on the Recruitments section.
- Select “Recruitment For the Post of Constable“.
- Open the recruitment section available for Constables (Executive) (IT) Recruitment 2024.
- Select the link to apply online for these posts and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Complete your registration here by providing the required details.
- Fill out the application form very carefully and upload all the required documents.
- Preview these details and pay the application fee to submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Police Constable (Executive) IT Notification
|Chandigarh Police Technical Constable Recruitment Application Form