The government of Andhra Pradesh has implemented new rules and fines for traffic violations to make the roads safer. One of these actions is called the Andhra Pradesh e-challan, which is a quick way to make sure that people who break traffic rules are fined appropriately.
The Andhra Pradesh traffic police made the e-challan system to reduce traffic problems in the state. It helps them catch people who don’t follow traffic rules easily. Different types of traffic rule violations can lead to getting an e-challan, and you must pay the fine by a certain date.
The police can give you an e-challan if you do things like speeding or not following traffic rules. When you get an e-challan, you have some time to pay the fine. You can choose to pay the fine online or offline.
How to Check AP E Challan Status Online?
If you got an E Challan message for breaking any traffic rule then it is your first priority to check your E Challan Status to know about challan type or payment status. You can check Andhra Pradesh E Challan Status Online through the official portal of Parivahan or using the E Challan mobile app. Here we provided step-wise instructions to check AP E Challan Status online.
How to Check Andhra Pradesh E Challan Status through the AP E Challan App?
- Open the Play Store on your mobile.
- Now search for “AP E Challan App” and install it.
- Then open the installed app and complete your registration first.
- After that log in with your details and select the Challan option.
- Enter the required details such as challan number or vehicle registration number.
- Your challan Status will be displayed on your screen.
How to Check E Challan Status through the Parivahan Website?
Follow the following steps to check your Challan Status-
- Open the official website of Parivahan i.e. echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
- Then on the home page select the option “Check Online Services” given in the main menu.
- Click on the link to “Check Challan Status”.
- Now enter your Challan Number, Vehicle Number or DL Number details and fill in the captcha.
- Click on Get details and check your challan status.
How to Pay Your AP E Challan Online?
You can pay your AP E Challan Online through several options provided by the officials. You can choose any option given below for your challan payment.
How to Pay Your AP Police Challan on the AP E-Challan Website?
- Go to the official website of AP e Challan which is apechallan.org.
- Then Enter your vehicle number.
- Type in the Captcha code to verify you’re not a robot.
- Then Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Check if you have any pending e-challans displayed on the screen.
- Select the online payment option to make your payment.
- Remember to save the receipt as proof of your Andhra Pradesh e-challan payment.
How to Pay Your AP Traffic E-Challan Online on the Parivahan Website?
- Visit the official Parivahan website.
- Look for ‘Get Challan status’ under the ‘Check Online Services’ and click on it.
- Enter the required details as requested.
- Choose the pending AP traffic e-challan that you want to pay.
- Make the payment through your preferred mode of payment.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation message for your records.
How to Pay Your AP Police E-Challan Through Paytm?
- Visit the AP transport challan page on the Paytm app.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Click on ‘Proceed.’
- Review the details of your pending challan charges.
- Complete your payment using Paytm or other online banking services.
By following these steps, you can easily clear your pending AP e-challan and make your payment through the method that suits you best. Make sure to save your payment receipts for reference.
How to register a complaint against Andhra Pradesh E Challan?
If you find any mistakes in your AP traffic e-challan, you can file a complaint to get it sorted out. You can complain about problems with payments, fake license plates, or incorrect challans. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Go to the official AP e-challan website.
2. Click on the ‘Complaints’ link at the top right corner.
3. Select the type of complaint you want to make.
4. Fill in the necessary details like your vehicle information and contact details.
5. Submit the form.
After you submit the form, you’ll get an acknowledgement of your complaint. Make sure to keep a record of your complaint for future reference.
Latest Traffic Rule Violations and Penalties in Andhra Pradesh
|Traffic Violation||Fine Imposed by AP Government|
|Talking on a mobile phone while driving||₹1,000 for the first offence, ₹10,000 for subsequent offences|
|Riding without a helmet||₹1,000|
|Driving without a safety belt||₹1,000|
|Violation of parking rules||₹500 for the first offense, ₹1,500 for the second offense|
|Not giving way to emergency vehicles||₹10,000|
|Driving without a valid license||₹5,000|
|Registered vehicle driven by a minor||₹25,000 and up to 3 years of imprisonment|
|Not having third-party insurance||₹2,000 and/or 3 months of imprisonment|
|Driving under the influence||₹10,000 and/or 6 months imprisonment|
|Sale of a vehicle after illegal modifications||₹5,000 for every modification|
|Violating speed limits||₹2,000 – ₹4,000|
|Disobedience regarding traffic lights||₹1,000 – ₹5,000 and/or 6-12 months of imprisonment|
Basic road safety rules in Andhra Pradesh
An e-challan is a digital ticket you get if you break a traffic rule. To avoid these fines and stay safe, remember these simple rules when you’re driving:
- Always wear a good-fitting helmet to protect your head.
- Don’t use your phone while you’re driving; it’s not safe.
- Use indicators while turning.
- Follow traffic lights and road signs to stay on the right path.
- Don’t drive too fast; stay within the speed limits.
- Take care of your vehicle; get regular check-ups and maintenance.
- Pay attention to what’s happening around you on the road.
- Keep your important documents like your driver’s license and car papers with you.
- Never drive when you’ve been drinking.
- Maintain distance from other vehicles.
- Be extra careful when the weather is bad, like when it’s raining or foggy.
Following these rules can help you drive safely and avoid getting into trouble with the law.
|Official Website of Parivahan||echallan.parivahan.gov.in|
|Official Portal of AP E Challan||apechallan.org|
|AP E Challan Movile App||Download Now|