The Education Department of the Chandigarh Administration has announced a recruitment drive for Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) positions. The department published the Chandigarh NTT Recruitment Notification on 28 December. Through this recruitment drive the Educational Department has invited online applications for nearly 100 vacancies.
The process of application submission for these posts will start on 10 January 2024. Candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs in Chandigarh can submit their online applications for these posts through the official website of the department. The application window will be closed on 05 February and now fresh applications will be accepted after the deadline.
cheducation.gov.in Nursery Teacher Vacancy 2024
|Education Department of the Chandigarh Administration
|Name of Post
|Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
|Last Date of Application Submission
|05 February 2024
Aspirants who are interested in Chandigarh Nursery Teacher Recruitment can check the eligibility and age criteria given below. The candidates are advised to always read the official recruitment notification before submitting their application form.
Required Educational Qualification for Chandigarh NTT Vacancy
- The applicants must have completed their Senior Secondary from any recognized board with at least 50% marks. OR 12th with 45% marks by NCTE Regulations, 2002 notified on 13th November 2002.
- The candidates should have done two years Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education/ Pre-School Education/ Early Childhood Education Programme (D.E.C.Ed.) or B.Ed. Nursery from NCTE-recognized institution.
The age limit for general candidates is set between 18 and 37 years as of January 1, 2023. OBC candidates are eligible for an age relaxation of 3 years, while SC/ST candidates can avail an age relaxation of 5 years.
Chandigarh Nursery Teacher Selection Process
The selection of candidates for these posts will be completed on the basis of various phases of selection given below-
- Written Examination: The written examination is the very first phase of selection for Chandigarh NTT Recruitment. This test is conducted to check candidate’s the knowledge and aptitude for these posts.
- Document Verification: Successful candidates in the written exam will be called for document verification.
- Final Merit List: This list is prepared based on candidates’ performance in the written exam.
Chandigarh NTT Vacancy Application Date
- Date of Notification: 28 December 2024
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 10 January 2024
- Last Date to Submit Online Applications: 05 February 2024
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 08 February 2024
Ensure your application is submitted before the deadline to avoid any last-minute issues.
The applicants have to pay a certain amount of fee in order to submit their application form.
- General/OBC/EWS: ₹1,000/-
- SC Candidates: ₹500/-
The fee is a crucial part of the application process and should be paid according to the category.
How to Apply Online for Chandigarh NTT Recruitment 2024?
The process of application submission for these posts will be completed through the official portal of the Education Department. The candidates can follow the simple instructions given below.
- Visit the Official Website of the department at chdeducation.gov.in.
- Look for the Nursery Teacher Recruitment under the quick link section and click on the apply link.
- Fill out the application form carefully by entering your personal and educational details accurately.
- Then upload the 1equired documents like your photograph, signature, and educational certificates.
- Now pay the application fee by choosing the appropriate payment method.
- After reviewing your details, submit the application form.
- It’s advisable to print or save a copy of the application form for future reference.
|Chandigarh NTT Vacancy Notification
|Chandigarh NTT Recruitment Application Form