The Staff Selection Commission is responsible for conducting written examinations for Delhi Police Constable. The Written Test for Police Constable was started on 14 November and will be completed by 05 December 2023. The SSC has organized the examination at various examination centers in different cities.
Candidates from all over India participated in the written test and are now looking for the Delhi Police Constable Answer Key. After completing the written examination, the Staff Selection Commission will release the Official Answer Key on its official website.
Answer Key is very important for the candidates who have participated in the written test. The participants can match their answers with the solution key and get a rough idea of their estimated score. The candidates are advised to follow the marking scheme of the paper while matching their answers. You can check out the marking scheme given in the exam overview section.
ssc.nic.in Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2023
|Organizer||Staff Selection Commission|
|Department||Delhi Police Department|
|Exam Date||14 November to 05 December 2023|
|SSC Delhi Police Answer Key Status||to be released|
The Staff Selection Commission published the Delhi Police Recruitment Notification in August 2023. The SSC invited online applications for 7547 Constable post vacancies through this notification. The process of registration and applying started on 01 September and was completed by 30 September 2023.
Delhi Police Exam Overview
After the registration part, in the next phase, the Selection Commission has decided to conduct the first stage of selection, a written examination. The written test is scheduled from 14 November to 05 December.
- The Constable Examination was conducted online.
- 100 objective-type questions were asked in the examination.
- Each question was asked for 1 mark.
- There was a negative mark of 0.24 marks in this exam.
- A time duration of 90 minutes was given to complete the test.
Delhi Police Answer Key & Objection Submission
The SSC will release the Delhi Police Constable Answer Key in the two phases. First, the Commission will release the provisional key. After releasing the provisional solution key, the Commission will allow the candidates to submit objections. If the candidates find any mistake or wrong answer given in the Delhi Police Constable Provisional Key, then they can submit objections against it.
The objection window will be open for 2-5 days only. To submit objections, the participants must provide valid proof of their objection and pay an objection fee. After the objection period, the Commission will analyze the objections submitted by the candidates and then release a final answer key.
How to Download Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2023?
SSC Delhi Police Constable Answer Key will be released online through the official portal of the Staff Selection Commission. The participants must log in with their registration details to access the Solution Key. They can follow the instructions below to download the SSC Delhi Police Answer Key.
- Open SSC’s official website, ssc.nic.in.
- Then on the home page, select the Answer Key option in the main menu.
- Now find the link to the Delhi Police Constable Answer Key.
- Open the pdf file and open the link given in it.
- Now login with your User ID and Password.
- After that, your Answer Key will be displayed on your screen.
- Match your answers with the solution key.
- Official Website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
- Delhi Police Constable Answer Key: Download Here