The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is all set to conduct the Gujarat State Eligibility Test-2023. As the examination schedule is announced officially, GSET-2023 will be conducted on 26 November 2023. Those who applied for the eligibility test can download the GSET Call Letters from the official webpage at www.gujaratset.ac.in
GSET Call Letters will be made available for download on or before 7 days of the examination date. We will inform you as soon as the officials make any announcements regarding admit cards. You may directly access the admit cards with the help of the links given below. The candidates who will qualify for the exam will get a certificate of eligibility.
www.gujaratset.ac.in Exam Date 2023
|Exam Conducting Body||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Name of Exam||Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)- 2023|
|Purpose||To be eligible for the Post of Assistant Professor|
|Exam Date||26 November 2023|
|GSET Call Letter||To be Available|
The University conducts the Gujarat State Eligibility Test every year. For GSET-2023, the registration process started on 21 August 2023 and the last date to fill out and submit an application form was 16 September 2023. Further, this exam is scheduled to be conducted on 26 November 2023 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
GSET 2023 Examination Schedule
The schedule for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2023 has been released on the official webpage. GSET 2023 will be held on 26 November. Candidates will get information about the examination centre in their call letters.
Gujarat SET Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme
Here we have mentioned the paper pattern to be followed for the GSET 2023. Candidates must check this pattern and practice accordingly to perform better in the examination.
- An offline OMR-Based test will be conducted.
- The examination will consist of 2 Papers i.e. Paper I for 100 marks & Paper II for 200 marks.
- A total of 150 objective-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry 2 marks and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper I (Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, Divergent Thinking, and General Awareness Test)||50||100||1 Hour|
|Paper II (Specified Subject)||100||200||2 Hours|
GSET Call Letter Details
Applicants must download the GSET Call Letter before the exam date and take a printout of the admit card for further use. It is mandatory for each applicant to carry a hard copy of this call letter to get entry to the examination hall. Candidates must remember to take original identity proof and recent passport-size photographs along with the GSET Call Letter. The following details should be verified by the candidates before appearing for the examination.
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Gender & Category
- E-mail & Phone Number
- Signature & Passport-size photograph
- Address of Examination Center
- General Guidelines
How to Download GSET Call Letter 2023?
Candidates may directly use the links from the important link section given below to download the GSET Call Letter. Here we have also mentioned all the steps an applicant needs to follow to access his/her admit card for the written examination.
- First of all, go to the official web portal at www.gujaratset.ac.in.
- On the home page, search for the option to download the GSET Call Letter.
- Select the link, enter the required details, and submit them.
- Now you can download the pdf of the admit card.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the same for further reference.