When you drive on the roads in Haryana, it’s really important to follow the traffic rules. The Haryana traffic police have made things easier by introducing the e-challan system. This means they use digital technology to handle traffic violations. It’s much simpler than the old way of doing things on paper. With this system, you can easily check if you broke any traffic rules and pay fines online.
If your vehicle gets fined in Haryana, you can pay Haryana Traffic Challan online through the Haryana Traffic Police website. You can also go in person to the nearest RTO or Traffic Police office to pay the fine. Here on this page, we will cover all the details about Haryana Police Traffic E Challan such as how to check Challan Status, How to pay Haryana Police Traffic Challan online etc.
What is e-Challan System?
As technology is growing fast, everything goes online. In the same way, now the traffic police also use an online system for monitoring vehicle activities on the road. Haryana Police E Challan System is connected with the cameras placed on road and traffic lights.
This system will navigate the activities of the vehicle and capture a photo if any vehicle breaks the traffic rules. An e-challan is also generated for the vehicle owner and sent to him/her through SMS or email. The E-Challan system makes things very easy for both people and departments.
How to Check Haryana Traffic Challan Status Online?
If you broke any traffic rule and received an E Challan message from the department then you can check your Challan Status Online through the official website of Parivahan India. All details about your challan such as the rule you have broken, challan amount and vehicle details are provided to you while checking the Haryana Traffic Police E Challan Status. Follow the steps given below to check your challan status.
- Visit the official Parivahan e-challan webpage.
- On the home page, you will see an option named “Check Online Services”.
- Select this option and then click on the link to “Check Challan Status” given under it.
- Enter either the challan number, DL number or the vehicle registration number.
- The system will display the details of the challan, including the time and date of issuance, violation type, and the payable amount.
How to Pay Haryana Traffic E-Challan?
Haryana Traffic Police Challan can be paid in both online and offline modes. To pay Haryana Traffic E Challan online you can use the official website of Parivahan or you can use the Park+ Mobile App. If you want to pay the Challan Offline then you have to visit the nearest Traffic Police Station or court. Here we provided detailed instructions to Pay the Traffic Challan, you can follow it and pay your challan easily.
How to Pay Haryana Traffic Challan Online through the Parivahan Sewa Website?
- Visit the official Parivahan Sewa website.
- Then select the option “Pay Online” given on the home page.
- Enter the challan number, vehicle number, or driving license number to view the challan details.
- Choose a payment method such as credit/debit card or internet banking, and complete the payment.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
Steps to Pay Haryana e Challan through Mobile App
- Apps like Paytm and Park+ also offer options to pay e-challans.
- Open the mobile App and select the E Challan Payment option
- Enter the necessary details such as challan or vehicle number.
- Complete the payment process using the available options.
How to Pay Haryana Traffic Challan Offline?
- You can also pay the challan offline by visiting the respective traffic police station.
- Carry a printout of the e-challan and pay the fine using a suitable payment method.
Validity of E-Challan
E-challans in Haryana are valid for 60 days from the date of issue. If the challan is not paid within this period, legal actions, including court proceedings, may be initiated against the violator.
|Pay Haryana Traffic Challan Online||Pay Here|
|Haryana Traffic Police Official Website||traffic.haryanapolice.gov.in|