The Karnataka Examination Authority has published an official notification for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)- 2024. With the release of the advertisement on 09 January 2024, the authority invited online applications from eligible candidates. The candidates who seeking admission to different undergraduate courses in various colleges in Karnataka may submit the KCET Application Form through the official website at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
The online registration process for the KCET 2024 Examination started on 10 January 2024. Applicants must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form for this exam is 10 February 2024. Only the online applications submitted through the mentioned website within these dates will be received. No applications will be accepted through any other medium. Here we have added a direct link to apply for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2024.
cetonline.karnataka.gov.in Common Entrance Test 2024
|Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2024
|Karnataka Examination Authority
|For Admission into Undergraduate Courses
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|10 February 2024
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is being conducted to determine the eligibility, for admissions to the full-time courses for Government share of seats in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Bachelor of Yoga, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc Agriculture, and various other courses.
Applicants should fill in all the details in the KCET Application Form very carefully. Candidates must ensure that the mobile number, and email address entered in the application form are their own because the officials will send information to the registered number and email ID only.
Karnataka CET Educational Qualification Details
Candidates must have completed their Intermediate Studies (12th Class) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology as per the course requirements from a recognized board of education in India. Applicants can check the minimum percentage required through the Karnataka CET Advertisement. There are no criteria for an upper age limit. Applicants are advised to read the official notification to get more details in this regard.
KCET 2024 Exam Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay an application fee as per their category to submit the KCET Application Forms. The following examination fee must be paid by the candidates through an online mode of payment only.
- For GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates of Karnataka: ₹500/-
- For CAT- 1/ SC/ ST candidates of Karnataka: ₹250/-
- For the candidates who studied outside Karnataka: ₹750/-
- For Foreign Candidates: ₹5000/-
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2024 Important Dates
|KCET 2024 Exam Notification Released On
|09 January 2024
|Online Application Window Opened On
|10 January 2024
|Last Date For Submission of Application Forms
|10 February 2024
|Last Date For Payment of Application Fee
|14 February 2024
|KCET Admit Card Available On
|05 April 2024
|Date of Common Entrance Test- 2024
|18- 19 April 2024
|Date of Kannada Language Test (Only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga Candidates)
|20 April 2024
|Declaration of Result for CET- 2024
|20 May 2024
How to Apply for the KCET 2024 Examination?
Applicants can directly use the link given below to fill out and submit an application form for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2024. They can also apply through the official site by following these steps.
- Open the official webpage at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Select the “CET 2024 Online Application Link” from Flash News available on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you can check the list of required documents.
- Get your documents ready and click on “New Registration“.
- Now complete your registration and proceed to fill out the application form.
- Enter all the details very carefully and upload all the required documents.
- Preview the entered details and pay the application fee as applicable.
- Finally, submit your application form for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2024.
- Take a printout of the application for further reference.
|Official Web Portal
|Karnataka CET- 2024 Exam Notification
|KCET-2024 Exam Application Form