Kerala Public Service Commission released an official notification to select the deserving candidates for the positions of Clerks in various departments under State Government. With the release of Advertisement Number 503/2023, online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates.
Candidates can apply online through the official website of the commission at www.keralapsc.gov.in The online registration process started on 30 November 2023. Applicants must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form is 03 January 2024. The number of vacancies is yet to be announced.
Applicants must read the KPSC Clerk Recruitment Notification before applying for these posts. Here we have also added the important details regarding the same. You may use the direct links given below to apply for Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment 2024. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date of the application process.
www.keralapsc.gov.in Clerk Vacancy 2024
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|Name of Post
|To be Announced
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|03 January 2024
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the official portal of the commission before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging into their profile using their User ID and Password.
Kerala Clerk Educational Qualification Details
Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Clerk Vacancy who have completed their 10th Class from a recognized board in India or they should pass the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination or its equivalent qualification.
KPSC Clerk Age Limit
The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 36 years of age to apply for these posts. Applicants must born between 02 January 1987 and 01 January 2005 (Both Dates Included). A relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved categories as per the rules.
Kerala PSC Clerk Application Dates
|KPSC Clerk Official Notification Released
|30 November 2023
|Online Application Process Started
|30 November 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|03 January 2024
Kerala Clerk Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is purely based on their performance in the written examination to be conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission. All the recruitment stages to be scheduled for Kerala PSC Clerk Vacancies are mentioned below.
- Competitive Test of the SSLC Standard: In the first stage, applicants will have to appear in the Competitive Examination. This exam will consist of multiple-choice questions covering subjects like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Mental Ability, and General English.
- Document Verification: The candidates who will qualify for the written examination will participate in the Document Verification Process. In this phase, applicants have to show their original documents like Birth Certificates and other educational certificates.
- Final Merit List: The commission will prepare a rank list based on the marks scored by the candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their marks. Candidates with higher marks will be selected and appointed to the mentioned posts.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment?
To fill out an application form for the Kerala PSC Clerk Vacancies, applicants may directly use the links given below. Candidates can also apply through the official site of the commission by following these steps.
- Visit the official web portal of the commission at www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration and register yourself to get the User ID and password.
- Log in to your profile using these credential details.
- Fill in all the details on the application form very carefully.
- Review the details and upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit your application form and take a printout for further assistance.
|KPSC Clerk Official Notification
|Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment