State Bank of India has released a new vacancy notification for the position of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in the Clerical Cadre. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates. Applicants can read out the official advertisement and apply through the official web portal of the bank at www.sbi.co.in
Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification by using the links given below. The online registration process started on 17 November 2023 and the last date to fill out and submit an application form is
07 December 2023 07 December 2023. Only online applications will be submitted through the official site and received between the mentioned dates.
The Bank is going to fill a total of 8773 Vacant Posts through SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. The individuals who want to join the banking sector must not lose this golden opportunity. Candidates are advised to check all the details regarding the application process, educational qualifications required, age limit, and the selection process and apply as soon as possible.
www.sbi.co.in Clerk Vacancy 2023
|Recruiting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in the Clerical Cadre|
|Total Vacant Seats||8773|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||10 December 2023|
State Bank of India is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial Services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredits SBI as the most trusted Bank by Indians through generations. SBI conducts regular recruitments for various positions and now going to select eligible and deserving candidates for Junior Associates Posts under SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023.
SBI Clerk Required Qualification Details
The applicants should have acquired the following qualifications on or before 31 December 2023.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for this post.
State Bank Junior Associates Age Limit
The age of the candidates must not be less than 20 years and not more than 28 years to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. The cut-off date for calculating the age limits is 01 April 2023. The reserved categories will be provided a relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
SBI Clerk Vacancy Registration Fee
The applicants have to pay some intimation charges to submit their application forms for these vacancies. The fee can be paid by using a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
|Applicant’s Category||Application Fee|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||₹750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ DESM||Nil|
|Online Registration Process Started On||17 November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||07 December 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date (Tentative)||January 2024|
|Mains Examination Date (Tentative)||February 2024|
SBI Clerk Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for Junior Associates Posts will be done through various recruitment phases. The candidates have to appear for a preliminary examination in the first stage. Only qualified candidates will be called for the Mains Exam. The different phases to be conducted by the officials to select the deserving candidates are given below.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Skill Evaluation Test
- Local Language Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can fill out and submit the online application forms for the SBI Clerk Recruitment by using the links added below or through the official webpage by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website at www.sbi.co.in
- Select the option given for Careers on the homepage.
- Now select “Join SBI” and then “Current Openings”.
- Click on the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales).
- Select the link to apply online and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here register yourself and then enter the registration number and password to log in.
- Fill out the application form very carefully and upload the documents.
- Recheck the details in the form and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Submit your application form and take a printout for further assistance.
|Junior Associates (Clerical Cadre) Official Notification||Read Here|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment Application Form||Apply Here|