Department of Health and Family Welfare, Uttar Pradesh announced a new recruitment for Community Health Officer Posts. The National Health Mission, UP invites online applications from eligible candidates for 5582 contractual vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit their application forms for NHM UP Recruitment through the official website at upnrhm.gov.in.
The Officials released the NHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment Notification on 25 January 2024. The online application process started on 29 January 2024. Applicants must know that the last date to fill out and submit an application form for the NHM UP CHO Vacancies is 07 February 2024. We have added a direct link to apply for these posts as given below.
upnrhm.gov.in CHO Vacancy 2024
|National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
|Community Health Officer
|Total Vacant Posts
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|07 February 2024
Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number before filling out their application forms for the NHM UP CHO Recruitment. All the essential details about the application form, eligibility conditions, and the selection process are given below. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Here you may check the number of vacancies reserved for different categories.
|Number of Vacancies
|Economically Weaker’s Section (EWS)
|Scheduled Castes (SC)
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Uttar Pradesh CHO Posts Educational Qualification Details
- Candidates who have completed B.Sc. Nursing with a Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses with CCHN from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized institute from the academic year 2020 onwards are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be registered in the UP Nurses & Midwives Council, but candidates having registration in Other State’s Nursing Council can also apply. They have to submit an affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of ₹100/- at the time of the Document Verification Process and at the time of joining also.
NHM UP Community Health Officer Age Limit
The age of candidates must not be less than 21 years old and not more than 40 years old to apply for the NHM Uttar Pradesh CHO Recruitment 2024. The cut-off date for calculating the age limits is the last date of the application process i.e. 07 February 2024. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved categories as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
UP CHO Recruitment Important Application Dates
|Official Notification Released On
|25 January 2024
|Online Application Process Started On
|29 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|07 February 2024
NHM UP CHO Posts Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is purely based on merit and the percentage of total marks obtained by the applicants in High School, Intermediate (Class 12) along with theory and practical of all years of B.Sc. Nursing/Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Examination and COVID Experience Weightage. Applicants must check the details given in the notification to get more details.
How to Apply For NHM UP Recruitment 2024?
Applicants may directly click on the link given below to apply for the NHM Uttar Pradesh Community Health Officer Vacancies. To submit an application form through the official site of the department, candidates must follow the steps given below.
- Navigate to the official website at upnrhm.gov.in.
- Scroll down and go to the Recruitment/ Career section.
- Search for the Recruitment of Community Health Officer.
- Select the link to apply now and you will be directed to a new webpage.
- Complete your registration by entering all the details required.
- Proceed to enter all the details into the application form very carefully.
- Upload the required documents, preview the details, and submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Web Portal
|UP Community Health Officer Notification
|NHM UP CHO Recruitment Application Form