Anna University, Chennai will organize the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2024 and Common Engineering Entrance Test and Admissions on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. The officials published the advertisements for both examinations and invited applications from the candidates who seek admission to M.B.A. /M.C.A./ M.E. / M.Tech/ M.Arch./ M.Plan. Degree Programmes for the year 2024-2025.
Through the TANCET 2024 and CEETA-PG-2024 Examinations, the applicants will be eligible to get admission to the University Departments, Constituent Colleges of Anna University, Annamalai University, Government and Non-Government Aided Colleges, and Self-Financing Colleges in Tamil Nadu. A direct link to apply for these examinations is given below.
The online registration process for these entrance tests started on 10 January 2024. Applicants can check their eligibility through the official notification and apply before the last date of form submission i.e. 07 February 2024. The TANCET 2024 Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 09 March 2024 and the CEETA-PG-2024 Examination on 10 March 2024.
tancet.annuniv.edu Common Entrance Tests 2024
|Exam Conducting Body
|Anna University, Chennai
|Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2024 and Common Engineering Entrance Test and Admissions
|Last Date to Apply
|07 February 2024
Applicants must fill out their application forms very carefully because once the registration process is completed, you cannot modify the registration details. Details of the eligibility criteria and procedure of registration are given below. Candidates are advised to check the following details before applying for these examinations.
TANCET & CEETA 2024 Exams Educational Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for the BC, BCM, MBC, SC, SCA, ST candidates who belong to Tamil Nadu) from a recognized university to apply for the TANCET and CEETA Examination 2024.
- Applicants appearing for the final semester/ year of examination of such a program during the academic year 2023-24 are also eligible to apply for these examinations.
- Candidates who have qualified as AIIA (Associateship Examination of the Indian Institute of Architects) with valid registration with the Council of Architecture are also eligible
Note: Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech. Degrees obtained through distance mode/weekend programs are not eligible.
Tamil Nadu Entrance Test Application Fee
It is compulsory to pay the examination fee to submit an application form for the TANCET/ CEETA-PG-2024 Examination. Candidates will have to pay the following examination fee as per their categories through an online mode of payment.
|Total Payable Amount (Including GST)
|For SC/ SCA/ ST Candidates Belonging to Tamil Nadu
|For Other Categories
|TANCET – M.C.A./ M.B.A.
|CEETA-PG- M.E. / M.Tech/ M.Arch./ M.Plan.
TANCET/ CEETA-PG Exam Important Dates
|Online Application Process Started On
|10 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|07 February 2024
|TANCET 2024 Examination Date
|09 March 2024
|CEETA-PG- 2024 Exam Date
|10 March 2024
How to Apply for TANCET/ CEETA-PG-2024 Examinations?
Candidates may simply use the links given below to access the official website for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Examinations. To fill out and submit an application form for TANCET or CEETA-PG-2024 Exam, candidates will have to follow the steps given below.
- Open the official website of the university at tancet.annauniv.edu
- Scroll down and select the link “To Register Online“.
- Complete your registration and get your login credential details.
- After registration, log in by using your email and password.
- Proceed to fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Preview the entered details before submitting them.
- Pay the application fee to submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|University’s Official Site
|TANCET/ CEETA-PG 2024 Exam Notification
|Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Examination 2024