Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department issued an official notification for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant. With the release of AP AHA Recruitment Notification, the department has announced that a total of 1896 Vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the official portal of this recruitment at apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in The registration process started on 20 November 2023 and will be concluded on 11 December 2023.
In this article, we have added all the information about the application process, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, and the important dates for AP AHA Recruitment 2023. Candidates must read these details before applying for these vacancies and apply before the last date to avoid any discrepancies.
ahd.aptonline.in Assistant Vacancy 2023
|Recruiting Department||Animal Husbandry Department, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Animal Husbandry Assistant|
|Total Vacant Seats||1896|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||11 December 2023|
Candidates are advised to read the official notification released for AP AHA Recruitment to check the details about the vacancies. Here we have also mentioned the number of vacancies released for different regions.
|Districts||Number of Vacancies|
Animal Husbandry Assistant Educational Qualifications
To apply for the Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Assistant Vacancies, the candidates must possess one of the following educational qualifications.
- Applicants must have completed 2 years of Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
- Candidates should have done Intermediate Vocational Courses in Dairy and Poultry Science as one of the subjects/ 2 years Poultry Diploma Courses/ 2 years Intermediate Vocational Courses in MPVA.
- Applicants who have completed a B.Sc/ M.Sc with Dairy Science as one of the subjects can also apply for these vacancies.
- Candidates have done B.Tech in Dairy Technology is also eligible for this post.
- Candidates should have completed a Diploma in Veterinary Science/ Dairy Processing of SVVU or B.Vocational Course of Dairying and Animal Husbandry.
Andhra Pradesh AHA Age Limit
The minimum age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Assistant Posts is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. The candidates must lie within these age limits as of 01 July 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit will also be given to the reserved categories as mentioned in the official notifications.
AP AHA Recruitment Application Fee
All the applicants have to pay a certain amount of money as an application fee to submit their forms. The application fee must be paid through an online mode of payment only. Here you may check the fee applicable as per your category.
|Applicant’s Category||Application Fee For One District||Candidates applying for non-local districts (Fees Per district)|
Note: A candidate can apply for a maximum of 3 districts only.
AHA Vacancies Application Dates
|Application Process Started||20 November 2023|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Forms||11 December 2023|
|Admit Card Released On||27 December 2023|
|Examination Date (Tentative)||31 December 2023|
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is purely based on their performance in the Computer-Based Examination. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks they score in this exam. Candidates have to undergo the following stages.
- Computer-Based Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for AP AHA Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may use the direct links to fill out and submit an application for the Andhra Pradesh AHA Recruitment. To apply through the recruitment portal step by step, please follow the methods mentioned below.
- Visit the official webpage at apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in
- Select the step 1 and register yourself by providing the required details.
- After registration, proceed to pay the application fee as applicable.
- Check payment status properly and fill out the application form very carefully.
- Review all the entered details and upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit your application and take a printout for further reference.
|Animal Husbandry Assistant Official Notification||View Here|
|AP AHA Recruitment||Apply Here|