Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has released the latest notification for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2024. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the official website at cse.ap.gov.in. The candidates can check their eligibility through the APTET Notification and submit their application forms before the last date of the application process.
For the APTET 2024 Examination, the online application process started on 08 February 2024. Applicants must note that the last date to fill out an application form and apply for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is 18 February 2024. The application fee can be paid up to 17 February 2024 only. Applicants must not wait for the last date and apply as soon as possible.
cse.ap.gov.in AP TET FEB-2024 Application Form
|Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
|Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh
|To Determine the Eligibility of Candidates for Teaching Posts
|Last Date to Apply
|18 February 2024
Applicants must fill in all the details in the AP TET Application Form very carefully. No candidate is allowed to edit or modify the application once submitted. If any candidate desires to edit the application form, he/ she has to pay ₹750/- and submit a fresh application. A direct link to apply for the AP TET Examination is given below.
Andhra Pradesh TET Educational Qualifications Required
The Department will conduct two examinations i.e. Paper I for Class I to V and Paper II for Class VI to VIII. The applicants must possess the following educational qualifications to be eligible for these papers.
- For Paper I (Class I to V): Candidates must have passed the 12th Class Examination or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board and possess a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized institute. Or Who have completed their intermediate studies with 50% marks in aggregate and have D.EL.ED./ B.Ed./ B.El.Ed. may also apply.
- For Paper II (Class VI to VIII): The applicants must have completed their Graduation from a recognized university or institution and should have a B.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed. and other related diplomas and degrees as mentioned in the information bulletin available on the official site. Candidates must check the official notification for more details in this regard.
AP TET FEB- 2024 Age Limit
There are no criteria for age limits. Candidates who fulfill all the educational requirements from any age may apply for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Application Fee
All the applicants will have to pay an examination fee of ₹750/- for each paper separately to submit their application forms for the AP TET Examination. This fee must be paid by the candidates through an online mode of payment only.
AP TET FEB- 2024 Exam Important Dates
|TET Notification Released On
|08 February 2024
|Payment of Fee through Payment Gateway
|08 February to 17 February 2024
|Online Submission of Application Forms
|08 February to 18 February 2024
|Online Mock Test Availability
|19 February 2024
|Download of Hall Tickets
|23 February 2024 onwards
|Schedule of Examination
|From 27 February to 09 March 2024
|Release of Initial Key
|10 March 2024
|Receiving of Objections
|11 March 2024
|Release of Final Key
|13 March 2024
|Final Result Declaration
|14 March 2024
How to Apply for AP TET Examination 2024?
To fill out and submit an application form for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, candidates must follow the steps given below.
- Open the official web portal at cse.ap.gov.in.
- Scroll down and look for the “AP TET FEB- 2024“.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Select the link to apply online and fill out the application form very carefully.
- Upload the required documents, preview the application, and submit the details.
- Pay the application fee to submit your application form for the Andhra Pradesh TET.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|AP TET FEB- 2024 Notification
|AP TET Exam Application Form