The Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will conduct an exam for the posts of State Tax Inspector, Cooperative Inspector, and others posts. The authority will conduct the State Service Exam at the various examination centres.
A lot of aspirants filled out the application for the exams. Now all those candidates are waiting for the CGPSC Prelims Admit Card. The exam board has released the CGPSC Admit Card on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official web portal.
psc.cg.gov.in State Service Exam 2024
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
|State Service Examination
|Prelims Exam Date
|11 February 2024
|Mains Exam DATE
|13 June to 16 June 2024
CGPSC issued the State Service Exam notification in the month of December 2023. Through this notification, the department has invited online applications for 242 vacancies. The process of submitting online applications started on 01 December and was completed by 30 December 2023. After the completion of the registration part, the department is planning to conduct the preliminary examination for the same.
CGPSC State Service Selection Process
- Prelims Examination –There will be two exams Paper I and Paper II in the prelims examination. This exam will be conducted in the offline mode. Candidates will get all questions in the objective type forms. Each paper will consist of 100 marks. For the one correct answer candidates will get 2 marks. For the one incorrect answer, 1/3 of the marks will be deducted. The first subcategory of this exam will be General Knowledge (50 questions) while the second subcategory of this exam will be General Knowledge of Chattisgarh (50 questions). The second exam will be conducted as an aptitude exam.
- Mains Examination- This is the second phase of the selection procedure. The applicants will be shortlisted according to the written exam. In the main exam, there will be a total of 7 exams. Each exam will consist of 200 marks which means a total of 1400 marks. For solving each exam candidates will get 3 hours.
- Interview– This will be the third phase of the selection procedure. The Interview will be conducted for the 150 marks. All those candidates who will succeed in the prelims and main exam will be summoned for the interview. During the personal interview, the examiner will examine the personal interests of the candidates, critical ability, logical analysis, and mental awareness.
- Final Selection– Candidates who will succeed in the written exam and interview will be selected based on the combined score of the written exam and interview The final merit list will be uploaded on the official website.
CGPSC State Service Exam Date
CGPSC has declared the State Service Examination Date through the official notification. The preliminary examination will be conducted on 11 February 2024 for which the CGPSC Admit Card is released two weeks before the written test.
CGPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
- This exam will be conducted in the Offline mode.
- Time Duration-2 Hours for each paper(Paper-I and Paper-II)
- Each paper will consist of 100 marks.
- For every correct answer candidates will obtain 2 marks.
- In this exam, there will be a negative marking also. For every incorrect answer, 1/3 of the marks will be deducted.
- All questions will be in the objective type form.
How to Download CGPSC Admit Card 2024?
CGPSC State Services Exam Admit Card is released online through the official portal of the department. The Candidates can download the admit card by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of CGPSC at psc.cg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, an option of the admit card will appear.
- Enter your all information such as your user ID and password.
- Admit card will appear in the pdf form.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for further use.