Indian Oil Corporation Limited published a new notification for the Engagement of Apprentices in the Pipelines Division. With the release of an official advertisement on 12 January 2024, the organization invited online applications from eligible candidates. Those who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and are interested in these positions can apply online through the official web portal at plapps.indianoilpipelines.in.
The online application process for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment started on 12 January 2024. Applicants must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form for these vacancies is 01 February 2024. Only the online applications submitted through this website within these dates will be received. A total of 473 Vacant Posts will be filled through IOCL Apprentices Engagement 2024.
plapps.indianoilpipelines.in IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2024
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited
|Total Vacant Seats
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|01 February 2024
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 is initiated by the company to engage Apprentices in Technical & Non-Technical Trades at its location under its 5 regions Eastern, Northern, South Eastern, Southern, and Western Region Pipelines. Here we have added all the important details regarding the application process, age limit, eligibility conditions, and the selection process for these posts. Candidates must have a look at the details given below before applying online.
Educational Qualification Details for IOCL Apprentices Posts
Applicants must have the following educational qualifications with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates) to apply for the posts mentioned below.
- For Technician Apprentices: Candidates must have a three-year full-time Diploma in the relevant field (Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation/ and Others) of Engineering from a Government Recognized Institute. Or a two-year diploma through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/ 12th Class.
- For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resources): Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- For Trade Apprentice (Accountant): To apply for these posts, an applicant must have a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
- For Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): The candidates must have passed the 12th Class Examination from a recognized board of education to be eligible for these posts.
- For Domestic Data Entry Operators (Skill Certificate Holders): The applicants have passed their intermediate studies (12th Class) and should possess a Skill Certificate of “Domestic Data Entry Operator”.
IOCL Apprentice Age Limit
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 24 years of age as of 12 January 2024. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved categories as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
Note: The Duration of Apprenticeship Training will be 12 Months.
Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date
|12 January 2024
|Online Application Process Started On
|12 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|01 February 2024
|Tentative Date of Downloading Admit Card
|09 February 2024
|Written Exam Date (Tentative)
|18 February 2024
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is purely based on their performance in the Written Test. The officials will organize an objective-type offline test with a duration of 2 hours. Candidates will be shortlisted for document verification based on the marks they score on this test.
How to Apply For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2024?
A direct link to fill out and submit an application form for the IOCL Apprentice Vacancies is given below. Applicants can also apply through the official website by following these methods.
- Open the official webpage at plapps.indianoilpipelines.in.
- From the main menu bar, click on “Active Openings“.
- Select the link given for “Engagement of Apprentices“.
- Now click on the link to apply online and register yourself here.
- Fill out the application form very carefully.
- Preview the entered details and submit your application form here.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Engage of Apprentices Official Notification
|IOCL Apprentice Recruitment