The Maharashtra State Eligibility Test is conducted every year to determine the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professorship. Savitribai Phule Pune University has released the official notification for the MH SET 2024 Examination. Candidates can check the eligibility conditions through the Maharashtra SET Notification and submit their application forms through the official website at setexam.unipune.ac.in.
The University is going to conduct the 39th State Eligibility Test at various examination venues on 07 April 2024. Here we have added all the essential information about the application process, age limit, educational qualification details, and application dates for the Maharashtra SET 2024 Examination. A direct link to fill out and submit an application form for this exam is added below.
setexam.unipune.ac.in MH SET Application Form 2024
|Savitribai Phule Pune University
|Name of Exam
|Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH SET)- 2024
|Type of Exam
|State-Level Eligibility Test
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|31 January 2024
Eligible candidates can apply through the official site from 12 January to 31 January 2024. The period for submitting online application forms with a late fee of ₹500/- is from 01 February 2024 to 07 February 2024. Only the online applications submitted through the above-mentioned site within these dates will be received.
Note: If a candidate is already SET Qualified in a particular subject, he/ she cannot appear for this test in the same subject.
Maharashtra SET Educational Requirements
- Candidates must have completed their Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ DT(VJ)/ NT/ Trans-genders/ PWD Candidates) from a recognized university in India.
- The candidates who are pursuing their Master’s Degree or candidates who have appeared in the final year examination and whose results are still awaited can also apply for the MH SET 2024 Examination. But they have to get their degree in the next two years and the marks should be more than the above criteria.
MH SET 2024 Examination Age Limit
There is no upper age limit to apply for the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test.
Maha State Eligibility Test Application Fee
The Examination Fee including the processing fee for MH SET 2024 is given below.
|For Open/ General Category
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ DT(VJ)/ NT/ Trans-genders/ PWD/ EWS Categories
All the candidates from other states except Goa will be treated as Open/ General Category. This application fee should be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Only. Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Maharashtra SET 2024 Important Dates
|Online Application Process Start Date
|12 January 2024
|Last Date For Applying Online & Payment of Application Fee
|31 January 2024
|Application Process Start Date (With Late Fee)
|01 February 2024
|Last Date For Applying Online (With Late Fee)
|07 February 2024
|Online Application Form Correction Dates
|08 February to 10 February 2024
|Availability of Admit Cards on Website
|28 March 2024
|MH SET 2024 Examination Date
|07 April 2024
How to Apply for Maharashtra SET Examination 2024?
A direct link to fill out and submit an application form for the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2024 is given below. Applicants can also apply through the official site of the university by following the steps we have mentioned below.
- Navigate to the official web portal at setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Complete your registration first to get the login credential details.
- Log in by using your registration number and password.
- Now Proceed to fill out the main application form.
- Enter all the information carefully as per the given instructions.
- Preview the filled application form and submit these details.
- Pay the application fee to submit your application form for the MH SET 2024.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|39th State Eligibility Test Notification
|Maharashtra SET 2024 Examination