National Remote Sensing Centre advertised a new recruitment notification for various posts of Scientist/ Engineer SC, Medical Officer, Nurse, and Library Assistant Posts. With the release of the advertisement number NRSC-RMT-1-2024 on 22 January 2024, the centre invited online applications from eligible candidates.
Candidates must check the NRSC Recruitment Notification before applying for these vacancies. Those who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can fill out and submit their application forms through the official website at www.nrsc.gov.in. The Department is going to fill a total of 41 Vacant Posts through this recruitment drive.
The online application process for NRSC ISRO Recruitment started on the same day on which the notification was published i.e. 22 January 2024. Candidates must note that the last date to apply for this vacancy is 12 February 2024. Only online applications submitted through the official site will be received.
www.nrsc.gov.in ISRO Vacancies 2024
|National Remote Sensing Centre
|Name of Posts
|Scientist/ Engineer SC, Medical Officer, Nurse, and Library Assistant
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|12 February 2024
NRSC is one of the primary centres of the Indian Space Research Organization, Department of Space. It has the responsibility for establishing ground stations for receiving satellite data, generating data products, and developing techniques for remote sensing applications.
- Chandigarh JBT Recruitment
- NCL Assistant Foreman Recruitment
- Chandigarh Police IT Constable Recruitment
NRSC ISRO Recruitment 2024 is an opportunity to join this organization. Here we have added all the important details about the application process, educational qualification details, age limit, and the selection process for these positions as mentioned below.
Educational Qualification Details for NRSC Vacancies
- For Scientist/ Engineer SC With Post Codes 06, 09, 13, 14, 15, 16: Candidates must have an M.E./ M.Tech Degree with a minimum of 60% marks with pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./ B.Tech with 65% marks aggregate from a recognized institution.
- For Scientist/ Engineer SC With Post Codes 07, 08, 10, 11, 12: The applicants must have completed their post-graduation in M.Sc/ M.Sc Tech with 65% marks in aggregate along with pre-eligibility qualification of B.Sc with a minimum of 60% marks only.
- For Medical Officer (Post Code 17): To apply for this post, an applicant must have done MBBS and they should possess a 2-year work experience in this field. (MBBS Qualification should be recognized and registered with the Medical Council of India).
- For Nurse B (Post Code 18): The candidate must have passed the 10th Class (SSLC) from a recognized board of education. Additionally, they must have a first-class Diploma of three years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery recognized by the State/ Central Government.
- For Library Assistant A (Post Code 19): Applicants must have done their graduation in first class with a first-class master’s degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
NRSC Various Vacancies Age Limit
The minimum age limit to apply for NRSC Recruitment is 18 years for each post. The cut-off date for calculating the age limit is 12 February 2024. The upper age limit is separate for different posts as mentioned below.
|Name of Posts
|Upper Age Limit
|Scientist/ Engineer SC With Post Codes 06, 09, 13, 14, 15, 16
|Scientist/ Engineer SC With Post Codes 07, 08, 10, 11, 12
|Medical Officer, Nurse B, Library Assistant A
ISRO Recruitment 2024 Application Fee
All the applicants will have to pay an application fee through an online mode of payment to submit their applications for the NRSC ISRO Recruitment. There will be a non-refundable application fee of ₹250/- for each application form. However, initially, each applicant is required to pay a total of ₹750/- as a processing fee.
The Processing Fee will be refunded only to candidates who appear in the written test. For Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates all the payments of ₹750 will be refunded later and for the unreserved and other candidates ₹500/- will be refunded after deducting the application fee.
Important Date To Remember
|Opening Date for Online Registration
|22 January 2024
|Closing Date for Online Application Process
|12 February 2024
NRSC Various Post’s Selection Process
Applicants are advised to read all the details given in the official notification to get more details about the selection process for different posts. Candidates will have to undergo the following recruitment phases as per the post they have applied for.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
How to Apply for NRSC ISRO Recruitment 2024?
Here we have discussed all the methods, an applicant should follow to apply for the NRSC Various Posts Recruitment.
- Navigate to the official webpage at www.nrsc.gov.in.
- Scroll down and go to the Announcement section given on the homepage.
- Select the link given for “Recruitment For the Post of Scientist Engineer SC, Medical Officer SC, Nurse B, and Library Assistant A with Advertisement Number NRSC-RMT-1-2024“.
- You will be redirected to a new page, here select the link to apply online.
- If you are a new user, click on “Sign Up Now” and register yourself.
- After completing your registration, enter your email ID and password to log in.
- Proceed to fill out the application form and enter all the details very carefully.
- Upload all the required documents and preview the entered details.
- Pay the application fee to submit your application form.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application for further reference.
|NRSC Various Posts Vacancy Advertisement
|NRSC ISRO Recruitment