Indian Institutes of Science and Technologies conducts the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering every year. It is an entrance examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of undergraduate subjects in engineering and sciences for admission into postgraduate programs. A large number of applicants applied for GATE 2024 and are looking further to appear in the exam.
IISC Bengaluru will conduct the exam for GATE 2024, and the examination dates have been announced as it is scheduled to be conducted on 03, 04, 10, and 11 February 2024. GATE Admit Card will be made available for download a month before the exam date i.e. on 03 January 2024. Candidates can download their call letters through the official webpage of the examination at gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
gate2024.iisc.ac.in Exam Date
|Examination Authority||Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru|
|Name of Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|GATE Exam Date||03, 04, 10, and 11 February 2024|
|Call Letter Release Date||03 January 2024|
|GATE Admit Card Status||To be released|
GATE Online Application Processing System for the 2024 Examination was opened on 31 August 2023 and the last date to submit an application form was 12 October 2023. The remaining applicants were able to fill out the application form till 20 October 2023 with a late fee. As the examination authorities have announced the schedule, candidates may check it through the official webpage. Here we have also added all the details regarding the GATE 2024 Examination & Admit Card.
GATE 2024 Examination Schedule
The examination authority has announced that the GATE 2024 will be conducted on 03, 04, 10, and 11 February. Admit Cards for the examination will be released on 03 January 2024. We will provide you with a direct link to access the GATE Admit Card once released officially.
Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme For GATE
- An online computer-based test will be conducted for GATE 2024.
- There will be a total of 100 multiple-choice questions in the exam.
- The exam will be of 100 marks out of which questions on General Aptitude contain 15 marks and subject-related questions will carry 85 marks.
- Questions will be available in English Language only.
- There will be a negative marking for wrong answers also. For each question carried one mark, 1/3 marks will be deducted and for a 2 marks question, 2/3 marks will be deducted.
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
GATE Admit Card Details
Candidates can download the call letters for the GATE Examination with the help of the link we have added below. We will inform you once they are released officially. Applicants must note that it is compulsory to carry a printout of this admit card along with an original identity proof to get entry to the examination hall. Without these essentials, candidates will not be permitted to enter and appear for the exam.
Applicants are also advised that once they download the GATE Admit Card, they should verify whether the details mentioned in this call letter are correct or incorrect. The candidates must check the details about their name, roll number, date of birth, gender and category, and other personal details. Candidates must also read the guidelines for the examination and will follow them at the time of the exam.
How to Download GATE Admit Card?
The candidates appearing in the GATE Exam need to download the admit card online. The Admit Card can be downloaded using the steps added below.
- First, open the website gate2024.iisc.ac.in,
- On this Page, you will see an option for the Admit Card.
- Click the same link and enter the required details.
- Then log in using the exact details.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download the same and take a printout of it.