Indian Space Research Organization is planning to conduct the written examination for Assistant/ Upper Divisional Clerk and Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer posts. The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 10 December 2023. Eligible applicants can download the ISRO ICRB Assistant Admit Card from the official web portal of the organization at isro.gov.in.
Candidates can download the ISRO Assistant Admit Card a few days before the examination date. We have added a direct link given below which will be activated once the admit cards are released officially. Applicants are advised to keep visiting our webpage to get new updates regarding the exam and admit card.
isro.gov.in Assistant, Stenographer Admit Card 2023
|Indian Space Research Organization
|Name of Posts
|Assistant/Upper Division Clerk and Junior Personal Assistant/Stenographer
|Total Number of Vacancies
|ICRB Written Exam Date
|10 December 2023
|ISRO Assitant/ Stenographer Admit Card
|To be Released
The online registration process for the Assistant and Stenographer Positions in the Indian Space Research Organization started on 20 December 2022 and a large number of applications were received up to 16 January 2023. Now the admit cards will be released 15 days prior to the examination which is scheduled on 10 December 2023. Here we have added the paper pattern and exam scheme, candidates must check these details before appearing in the exam.
ISRO ICRB Assistant Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done through various selection phases. The final selection of the applicants is based on their performance in the written exam and skill test to be conducted by the officials. Candidates have to appear in the written exam at the first stage and those who will qualify for this examination will be called for a skill test. After clearing both stages, applicants have to go through a document verification process and then the department will release a final merit list for the selected candidates.
ISRO ICRB Vacancies Paper Pattern
- An offline OMR-Based Test will be conducted by the organization.
- There will be a total of 200 objective-type questions in the exam.
- Each question will be asked for one mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer given.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the exam.
|Total Questions/ Marks
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
|English Language & Comprehension
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
|Quantitative Aptitude & General Knowledge
For Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk
The officials will conduct a Computer Literacy Test as the skill test. The total duration of this test will be 60 minutes and it will include the following topics.
- MS Word Test (for 35 marks).
- MS Excel (for 35 marks).
- MS PowerPoint (for 30 marks).
- Total Marks: 100
For Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer
For this position, the candidates have to appear in the same Computer Literacy Test. Additionally, a skill test for stenographers will also be organized. Applicants have to clear both the tests to qualify for this stage.
ISRO Assitant/ UDC Admit Card Details
Applicants are advised to download the ISRO ICRB Admit Card before the examination date and verify the following details to be printed on them.
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Gender & Category
- Passport-Size Photograph
- E-mail ID
- Date & Timing of Exam
- General Guidelines
How to Download the ISRO Clerk Admit Card?
Applicants must remember to carry a hard copy of the admit card along with an original identity proof while going to the examination hall. Candidates have to follow the steps we have given below to download the ISRO ICRB Assitant/ UDC and Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Admit Card 2023.
- Navigate to the official webpage at isro.gov.in
- Scroll down and look for the Career tab.
- Select this tab and choose More Info.
- Now go to the Recruitment Notice and search for the Written Test for Assistant/ UDC & Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer.
- Select the link and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Here select the link to download the admit card.
- Enter the required details and access your call letter here.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the same for further reference.