Maharashtra State Excise Department has published an official notification for various vacancies of Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Constable, Driver, and Peon Posts. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the official webpage of the department at stateexcise.maharashtra.gov.in
For MAHA State Excise Recruitment, the online registration process started on 17 November 2023 and the last date to fill out and submit an application form is 01 December 2023. Applicants are advised to read the official advertisement before applying for these vacancies and apply before the last date of form submission.
The department is going to fill a total of 717 Vacant Posts through this recruitment drive. MAHA State Excise Recruitment is a golden opportunity to join the excise department at the mentioned posts. Here we have added all the details regarding this recruitment. Candidates must have a look at the details we have mentioned below.
stateexcise.maharashtra.gov.in Vacancy Notification 2023
|Recruitment Authority||State Excise Department, Maharashtra|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer, Steno-typist, Constable, Driver, and Peon|
|Total Number of Vacancies||717|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||01 December 2023|
Only online applications submitted through the official portal of the department will be accepted. We have also added a direct link to apply for MAHA State Excise Recruitment which is given below. Applicants must check the details about the application process, age limit, educational requirements, and selection process as mentioned here. Here you may also check the number of vacancies distributed among various posts.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||05|
|Peon (Group D)||53|
- For Stenographer (Lower Grade): Candidates must have passed the 10th Class Examination from a recognized board in India along with the Government Commerce Certificate with a speed of 30 words per minute in Marathi typing or 40 words per minute in English typing. A short writing speed of 100 words per minute is also required.
- For Steno-Typist: Applicants should have completed the 10th class from a recognized board of education in India. The candidates must also acquire a Government Commerce Certificate with a speed of 30 words per minute in Marathi typing or 40 words per minute in English typing. A short writing speed of 80 words per minute is also required.
- Jawan (Constable) & Peon: To apply for these posts, the candidates must have passed the 10th Class from a recognized board of education in India.
- Jawan (Driver): Applicants must have passed the 7th Class from a recognized institution along with a Driving License for Four-Wheeler Vehicles.
MAHA State Excise Posts Age Limit
The age of candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as of the last date of the application process to apply for Maharashtra State Excise Department Vacancies. Age relaxation will also be provided to the reserved categories as per the rules given in the official notification.
Maharashtra Excise Department Vacancy Application Fee
Applicants have to pay a certain amount of money as an application fee to submit their forms. The following fee must be paid through an online mode of payment only.
|Name of Posts||Application Fee|
|For General Category||For Reserved Categories|
|Stenographer (Lower Grade) and steno-typist||₹900/-||₹810/-|
|Jawan (Driver) & Peon||₹800/-||₹720/-|
MAHA State Excise Recruitment Applications Schedule
|Online Application Process Started||17 November 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Forms||01 December 2023|
|Written Exam Date (Tentative)||05 January to 17 January 2024|
Maha State Excise Department Vacancy Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done through various stages. Candidates have to undergo different stages as per the posts they have applied for. It is mandatory for each applicant to appear and qualify for the following stages.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for MAHA State Excise Recruitment 2023?
Here we have mentioned all the steps to apply for Maharashtra State Excise Department Vacancies.
- Visit the official website of the department at stateexcise.maharashtra.gov.in
- On the Homepage, look for the State Excise Department Recruitment Process 2023.
- Here you will get direct links to fill out the application form.
- Select the link and register yourself for these vacancies.
- Enter all the details very carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and proceed to submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|State Excise Department Recruitment Notification||View Here|
|MAHA State Excise Recruitment Application Form||Apply Now|