Navodaya Class 6 Admit Card 2024 Released Check Entrance Exam Date

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is going to conduct the admission test for Class 6 for the session 2024-25. A large number of candidates have registered themselves for this examination and waiting for the release of the JNVST Admit Card 2023. The samiti has organized the entrance exam for hilly areas on 04 November 2023 and the examination for other areas is scheduled on 20 January 2024.

The competition for this exam is very hard because there are only a maximum of 47,000 seats available, but more than 20 Lakhs of candidates register to take the test on the national level. The Samiti issues the JNVST Admit Cards on the official webpage at Candidates can download the JNVST Class 6 Admit Card from the given website only. Class 6 Entrance Exam

navodaya vidyalaya admit card

Organization Name Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Name of Examination JNV Entrance Examination
Purpose For Admission to Class 6
Exam Date
  • 04 November 2023 (Hilly areas)
  • 20 January 2024 (Other areas)
JNVST Admit Card Released
Official Site

The Navodaya Vidyalayas provide quality education to talented students of rural areas in the country. 75% of students from the rural areas of the districts get admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya while the remaining 25% of seats are reserved for the urban areas students.

Also Read

Candidates must know their application number and date of birth to get the JNVST Class VI Admit Card. These are the exam roll numbers and are compulsory to carry at the examination venue. We have added a direct link given below to access the Jawahar Navodaya Samiti Admit Card.

Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Test Schedule

JNVST Class 6 Entrance Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 20 January 2024 for all the areas other than the hilly areas. For the candidates from hilly areas, the examination has been conducted on 04 November 2023. Candidates will get more information about the exam timing and the address of the exam centre on the JNVST Admit Card available on the site.

JNV Class 6 Entrance Exam Pattern

  • An OMR-Based offline exam will be conducted as the Admission Test of JNVST.
  • A total of 80 multiple-choice objective-type questions will be asked in the exam.
  • Each question will carry 1.25 marks.
  • There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
  • Candidates will be provided 2 hours to complete the test.
  • Divyang students will be given an extra 30 minutes to complete the exam.
  • Students have to clear all three sections separately to clear the exam.
Section Number of Questions Total Marks Duration
Mental Ability Test 40 50 60 minutes
Arithmetic Test 20 25 30 minutes
Language Test 20 25 30 minutes
Total 80 100 2 Hours

JNVST Admit Card Details

Candidates can download the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card from the official site. It is mandatory for each student to take a hard copy of this admit card along with an original identity proof and recent passport-size photographs while going to the examination hall. Without these essentials, candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall and appear for the exam.

The Parents/ Guardians of the students must be aware of these things. They must carry these essential items along with them while taking their children to the examination venue. They are also advised to check the following details to be printed on the JNVST Class 6 Admit Card.

  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Roll Number
  • Parent’s Name
  • Exam Date & Time
  • Examination Venue
  • Other Instructions

How to Download JNVST Class 6 Admit Card?

Candidates may directly use the link given below to download the JNVST Class 6 Admit Card. They can also get their exam roll numbers by following the steps given below.

  1. Visit the official webpage at
  2. Look in the Candidates Corner given on the homepage.
  3. Select the link to download the Class VI Admit Card.
  4. You will be redirected to a new page.
  5. Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
  6. Submit these details and download your admit card here.
  7. Do not forget to take a printout of the same for further reference.
Important Links
Share With Friends

Leave a Comment