Punjab School Education Board conducts the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test every year to determine the eligibility of candidates for the position of teacher for Primary and Upper Primary Sections in the Government Schools of Punjab. For the PSTET Examination 2023, the board released an official notification on 10 December 2023.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the official web portal at pstet2023.org. The online registration process will start on 19 December 2023. Applicants must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form for Punjab TET is 26 December 2023.
Candidates are advised to read the PSTET Notification before applying for this exam. Here we have also added the essential details regarding the application process, eligibility conditions, and the important dates. Candidates must have a look at the details we have mentioned below.
Punjab TET Application Form 2023
|Punjab School Education Board
|Name of Exam
|Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test
|Eligibility Test to determine the eligibility of candidates for Government Teacher Posts in Punjab
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|26 December 2023
Applicants are advised to keep visiting the official web portal of the board to get new updates regarding Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 07 January 2024 in offline mode but the applications will be received in an online mode only.
Educational Requirements For PSTET
Candidates must possess one of the following educational qualifications to be eligible for the Punjab TET.
- Candidates must have completed the 12th Class with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board of education in India and have passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Applicants should have passed the 12th Class Examination with a 50% mark minimum from a recognized board and pass or appear in the final year of a 4-year B.El.Ed.
- Candidates must have completed 12th Standard with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Also, those candidates are eligible who have completed their Graduation and passed or appearing in a 2-year D.El.Ed.
- Applicants who have completed their graduation and passed or appearing in a 1-year Bachelor in Education under the NCTE are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates must have completed their Senior Secondary Studies with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the 4-year B.El.Ed.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Punjab TET Age Limit
The minimum age limit is 18 years and there is no upper age limit for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. Also, there is not any number of attempts. Anyone who fulfills the other eligibility conditions may apply for this test.
PSTET Application Fee
Applicants are required to pay a registration fee to submit their application forms for the PSTET Exam. The following fee must be paid by using an online mode of payment.
|Both Paper Fee
|SC/ ST/ Differently Abled
PSTET 2023 Important Application Dates
|Notification Released On
|10 December 2023
|Online Application Starts On
|19 December 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|26 December 2023
|Last Date for Payment of Fee
|27 December 2023
|Written Exam Date
|07 January 2024
How to Apply for PSTET Examination 2023?
Candidates have to follow the methods mentioned below to fill out their application form for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Navigate to the official webpage at pstet2023.org.
- Click for New Registration and enter the required details.
- Proceed to fill out the application form.
- Enter all the details very carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and finally, submit your form here.
- Take a printout of the application for further reference.