State Bank of India is planning to organize the preliminary examination for Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) Vacancies in the Clerical Cadre. Those who applied for these posts are waiting for the announcement of the examination date. The Bank Officials have announced that the SBI Clerk Prelims Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 05, 06, 11, and 12 January 2024 in multiple shifts.
Candidates can download the SBI Jr. Associate Prelims Admit Card through the official web portal of the bank at www.sbi.co.in. These admit cards are available for download 07 days before the examination date. Here we have added a direct link to get the SBI Clerk Call Letters as it is released officially.
www.sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Exam
|State Bank of India
|Name of Post
|Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) in the Clerical Cadre
|Total Vacant Seats
|Prelims Exam Date
|05, 06, 11, and 12 January 2024
|SBI Clerk Admit Card
The Bank published an official notification for SBI Clerk Vacancies and announced that a total of 8773 Vacant Posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. A huge number of applications were received from eligible candidates from 17 November to 10 December 2023. As the examination date has been announced, the officials have issued SBI Clerk Admit Cards through the official site of the bank.
State Bank of India Clerk Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is purely based on their performance in various recruitment phases. Each applicant must participate and qualify for all of the stages. The officials are going to schedule the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Local Language Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
The Bank is going to conduct the SBI Clerk Prelims Examination and the dates have been announced officially. Those who will qualify for the prelims exam will be called for the Main Exam. After the examination, candidates are required to clear the skill test and local language test. Those who successfully cleared all of these stages will be selected for these posts.
SBI Junior Associates Preliminary Examination Schedule
The Bank Officials have released the SBI Clerk Prelims Examination Schedule. The exam will be organized on 05, 06, 11, and 12 January 2024 in multiple shifts. More details about the timing of the exam and the address of the examination centre will be mentioned on the SBI Clerk Admit Card.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Officials will conduct an offline OMR-Based Test.
- Only objective-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The examination will include a total of 100 questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be 3 sections in the exam and questions will be available in English language.
- Candidates will get one hour to complete the exam.
- The main examination will be conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- The exam will include a total of 190 questions overall.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks in the test for wrong answers.
- Trained apprentices of SBI will get 05 marks as bonus marks.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours and 40 minutes to complete the exam.
|Name of Section
|Number of Questions
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
State Bank of India Clerk Admit Card Details
Candidates must remember to take a hard copy of the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card along with an original identity proof and recent passport-size photographs while going to the examination hall. Applicants will not be allowed to sit in the examination without these essentials. Candidates must download their admit cards in advance and check the following details to be printed on them.
- Applicant’s Name
- Gender & Category
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Date & Time of Exam
- Address of Examination Venue
- Important Instructions
How to Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card.
- Visit the official site of the bank at www.sbi.co.in
- Open the careers section given on the homepage.
- Click on Join SBI and select the current openings.
- Search for the Recruitment of Junior Associates and click on it.
- Select the link to download the Admit Card for the Preliminary Examination.
- Enter the details required and download your admit card here.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the admit card for further use.
|Bank’s Official Site
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card