West Bengal Public Service Commission will conduct a written examination for the post of Sub Inspector (Subordinate Food & Supplied Service, Gr III) in the upcoming month. The number of vacancies is approximately 480.
The WBPSC Food SI Admit Card will be available for download approximately 7-10 days before the exam date. Candidates can obtain their admit cards from the official WBPSC website. The admit card is a compulsory document for entry into the examination hall.
wbpsc.gov.in Food SI Admit Card 2023
|Recruitment Organisation||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (Subordinate Food & Supplied Service, Gr III)|
|WBPSC Food SI Exam Date||To be announced|
|WBPSC Food SI Admit Card||To be announced|
The process started with the release of the recruitment notification on August 22, 2023, and the online application window opened on August 23, 2023. This window remained open until September 20, 2023, giving candidates enough time to submit their applications.
- WB TET Admit Card
- WBPSC Clerkship Recruitment
- WBPSC Prelims Admit Card
- WB Police Lady Constable Result
Candidates are advised to regularly check the official WBPSC website or portal for the latest updates on the exam schedule. This article will also be updated by our team when the examination date is set.
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process
The selection procedure for the WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 is a two-stage process. Firstly, all applicants are required to give a written examination, which is objective and includes multiple-choice questions. This exam primarily tests the candidates’ knowledge in general studies and arithmetic.
Those who successfully clear the written test are then qualified for the next stage – the Personality Test. The Interview Test evaluates the candidates’ communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and overall attitude towards work. It has a weightage of 20 marks.
WBPSC Food Sub-Inspector Paper Pattern
|Section||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Section- I||General Studies||100||100|
- The total number of questions in the paper is 100.
- The time given to complete the examination is 90 minutes.
- For any incorrect answer, the one-third of one mark will be deducted.
WBPSC Food SI Admit Card Details
The WBPSC Food SI Admit Card serves as proof of identity and confirms that the individual giving the exam is a registered candidate. Without the admit card, candidates are generally not allowed entry into the examination hall. It contains important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, examination centre address, date and time of the exam, and sometimes specific instructions related to the examination.
How to Download the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card?
To download the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card, candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s official website at wbpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage go to the Candidate’s corner.
- In this section, find and click on the link that says “DOWNLOAD ADMIT-CARD (FOR WRITTEN/SCREENING TEST)” or WBPSC Food SI Admit Card.
- From the list of examinations, select “Sub Inspector, Government of West Bengal Examination 2023, Food & Supplies Department”.
- Then enter your personal details such as your “Date of Birth” and “Enrollment Number”. Make sure that these details are entered correctly.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button. Your admit card should appear on the screen. Carefully review all the details on the admit card to confirm they are correct.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.