Assam Public Service Commission has released an official notification for the Combined Competetive Examination on 12 January 2024. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the official site of the commission at www.apsc.nic.in. The online registration process for Assam PSC Recruitment started on 17 January 2024.
Candidates can check their eligibility through the exam notification released with advertisement number 02/ 2024. Those who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can submit their application forms by 06 February 2024. Applicants must note that the last date for payment of the application fee is 08 February 2024. A direct link to apply for the Assam PSC CCE- 2024 Examination is given below.
www.apsc.nic.in APSC CCE Application Form
|Assam Public Service Commission
|Name of Examination
|Combined Competetive (Preliminary) Examination 2024
|Various Civil Services & Officers Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of Application
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|06 February 2024
The commission is going to fill a total of 235 Vacancies through the Assam PSC Combined Competetive Examination 2024. All the necessary information about the application process, vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification details, and the selection process for various civil services and officer posts in Assam is given below. Applicants must have a look at the details given below.
|Name of Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)
|Superintendent of Taxes
|Superintendent of Excise
|Assam Finance Service
|Block Development Officer
|Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Societies
|Inspector of Labour
|Inspector of Taxes
|Assistant Employment Officer
|Assistant Accounts Officer
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment
- Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment
- DSE Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment
Assam PSC Educational Qualification Details
The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution to apply for the APSC CCE Preliminary Recruitment 2024. Along with this academic qualification, the candidates must have the following eligibilities.
- A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official language or tribal language of the state.
- An applicant should be registered in the District Employment Office of Assam.
- A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam.
APSC CCE Exam Age Limit
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01 January 2023. There will be a relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories as given below.
- For SC/ STP/ STH Candidates: 43 years
- For OBC/ MOBC Candidates: 41 years
- For PWBD Candidates: 48 years
Please check the official notification to get more details about the age limit.
Assam Combined Competetive Examination Fee
All the applicants will have to pay the processing fee of ₹40/- and a taxable amount of ₹7.20/- along with the application fee decided by the commission. The following application fee must be paid by the candidates through an online mode of payment along with these payments.
- For General/ Ex-serviceman (UR): ₹250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ including Ex-servicemen candidates of the respective categories: ₹150/-
Note: The BPL, PWBD, and Women Candidates including Ex-servicemen of the respective categories are exempted from the payment of the application fee. They will have to pay ₹47.20/- only.
APSC CCE Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date
|12 January 2024
|Online Application Process Started On
|17 January 2024
|Last Date to Apply
|06 February 2024
|APSC Preliminary Exam Date
|17 March 2024
|Main Exam Date (Tentative)
|June/ July 2024
Assam Civil Services Post’s Selection Process
The following stages will be scheduled by the commission to select the most capable and deserving candidates through the Assam Combined Competetive Examination.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
How to Apply For Assam PSC Recruitment 2024?
Here we have discussed all the methods by which an applicant can fill out and submit an application form for the Assam PSC Combined Competetive Examination.
- Visit the official site of the commission at www.apsc.nic.in.
- Go to the important links section given on the homepage.
- Open the Recruitment/ Advertisement section here.
- Select the link to apply for CCE (Preliminary) Examination 2023.
- Now complete your registration by entering the details required.
- Log in by using your email ID/ Mobile Number and password.
- Proceed to fill out the application form and enter the details carefully.
- Upload the documents required and pay the application fee as applicable.
- Finally, submit your application form for the APSC Preliminary Exam.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Assam CCE (Preliminary) Exam Notification
|Assam PSC Recruitment