The SLET Commission, Assam announced the examination date for State Level Eligibility Test 2024. This examination will be organized by the officials on 17 March 2024 in all the 11 University Centers of North East States. Those who have applied for the Assam SLET 2024 Examination, are now waiting for the SLET Admit Card.
Candidates can download the Assam SLET Admit Card through the official website of the commission at sletne.org. These admit cards will be available for download a few days before the examination date. A direct link to download the admit card is added below. Assam SLET Admit Cards are expected to be released in the first or second week of March 2024.
sletne.org 2024 Exam Date
|Name of Examination
|State-Level Eligibility Test
|Exam Conducting Body
|SLET Commission, Assam
|Written Exam Date
|17 March 2024
|SLET Admit Card
|To be Released
Assam SLET will be conducted to determine the eligibility for Lectureship and Assistant Professor roles across various educational institutions in Assam. Online applications are received from 23 November 2023 to 08 January 2024. In the first week of March 2024, eligible applicants will get admit cards through the official site.
Here we have added the paper pattern, examination schedule, and exam scheme for the Assam State Level Eligibility Test. Candidates are advised to check these details before appearing in the exam. Applicants must prepare well to qualify for this examination.
Assam SLET Examination Schedule
The commission has published a notice on its official site about the Assam SLET Examination Schedule. It is mentioned in the notice, that the examination will be held on 17 March 2024. Applicants will get more information about the time and shift of the exam and the address of the examination venue through the Assam SLET Admit Card.
State-Level Eligibility Test Pattern & Exam Scheme
Assam SLET Examination is divided into parts i.e. Part I & Part II. Applicants will have to qualify in both parts. The examination will be conducted in two shifts, the first shift for Paper I and the second shift for Paper II.
- Paper I will include general subjects to evaluate the candidate’s teaching and research aptitude. There will be a total of 50 multiple-choice questions in this part. Each question will carry 2 marks and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Questions will be available in both Assamese and English language. The total duration of this part is one hour.
- Paper II will be subject-specific and aimed at assessing the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of their chosen subject. Paper II shall consist of 100 objective-type questions each carrying 2 marks. There will be no negative marking for incorrect responses. Candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the second part.
Assam SLET Admit Card Details
Applicants must remember to carry a hard copy of the Assam SLET Admit Card while going to the examination venue. They have to take original identity proof and recent passport-size photographs along with them. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Applicants are also advised to verify the following details to be given in their call letters.
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Gender & Category
- Date & Time of Exam
- Examination Venue
- General Guidelines
How to Download the Assam SLET Admit Card 2024?
Applicants may use the direct link given below or they can follow the steps given below to download the Assam State Level Eligibility Test Admit Card.
- Navigate to the official website at sletne.org.
- Look for the link to download the Assam SLET Admit Card.
- Select the link and enter the required details to get your admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card for further use.
Assam SLET Admit Card: Download Here