Odisha Public Service Commission has released an official notification for Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2024. Candidates can check their eligibility through the OPSC PGT Vacancy Advertisement available on the official site of the commission at www.opsc.gov.in. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates.
With the release of Advertisement No. 25 of 2023-24, the commission announced that a total of 1375 Vacant posts will be filled through OPSC PGT Recruitment 2024. The selected candidates will be appointed as Post Graduate Teachers (Group B) in Government Higher Secondary Schools and Upgraded Higher Secondary Schools of the state under the Department of School and Mass Education.
The link for registration and submission of application forms shall be available from 31 January 2024. Applicants must note that the last date to apply for Odisha PGT Teacher’s Recruitment is 02 March 2024. Only the applications submitted through the official web portal between these dates will be accepted.
www.opsc.gov.in PGT Teacher Vacancy 2024
|Odisha Public Service Commission
|Name of Post
|Post Graduate Teacher
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|02 March 2024
We have added below a direct link to fill out and submit an application form for the OPSC PGT Recruitment. You can also check all the details regarding the application process, age limit, educational qualifications, and the selection process as given below. To check the number of vacancies released for different subjects please check the official notification by using the links given below.
Odisha PGT Educational Requirements
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications to apply for the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2024.
- An applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the Concerned Subject from a recognized university with at least 50% marks and have possessed two years of Post Graduate Master’s Course from the regional college of education recognized by the NCERT.
- Additionally, the applicants must have a B.Ed or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education. Provided that B.Ed qualification shall not be mandatory eligibility criteria for the subjects in which B.Ed course is not offered.
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable. Applicants can submit these documents in support of the above qualification obtained from a recognized university.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher’s Age Limit
The applicants should not be less than 21 years of age to apply for the OPSC PGT Vacancies. The upper age limit for Unreserved Categories is 38 years. The candidates must lie within these age limits as of 01 January 2023. Also, the reserved categories will be relaxed in the upper age limit as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
OPSC PGT Recruitment Application Fee
No Examination Fee is required to be paid for applying or appearing in the recruitment as per “Odisha Discontinuance of payment of application and examination fees for recruitment to different Posts and Services in the State Government Rules, 2022”.
Odisha PGT Vacancies Important Application Dates
|Official Notification Released On
|30 December 2023
|Online Application Process Starts On
|31 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|02 March 2024
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher’s Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for Post Graduate Teacher Positions in the schools of Odisha will be done through the following recruitment phases.
- Written Examination
- Personality Interview
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for OPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2024?
Here we have mentioned all the steps, the applicants should follow to fill out and submit their application forms for the Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2024.
- Visit the official site of the commission at www.opsc.gov.in
- From the right corner of the homepage, click on “Apply Online“.
- Now register yourself by providing the required details.
- After completing your registration, you will get your login credential details through SMS or email.
- Log in to your account using these details.
- Proceed to fill out the application form for “OPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2024“.
- Enter all the required details and upload the documents in the required format.
- Preview the details and finally submit your application form here.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Odisha PGT Vacancy Advertisement
|OPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment