Department of School Education, Haryana has released a notification for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)-2023. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates can read the official notification and apply through the web portal at www.htet2023.in
HTET is a state-level examination conducted every year by the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH). The Board conducted this test to ensure that the persons to be recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at the Elementary, Secondary, and Senior Secondary levels.
The Education Board has extended the last date to submit online applications for the Haryana TET Exam. Through this notice, the BSEH has provided another chance to the candidates who missed the application process. Now the applicants can submit their applications till 11 November 2023.
This year, the board released the official notification on 30 October 2023 and the online registration process started on the same day. Candidates must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is 11 November 2023.
www.htet2023.in Notification Out
|Exam Conducting Board||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Name of Exam||Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET)-2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Purpose||Eligibility Test for PRT, TGT, PGT|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||11 November 2023|
After qualifying for HTET the candidates will acquire the eligibility in respect of having Qualified HTET. However such applicants will need to satisfy all eligibility requirements as per service rules in order to become a teacher of the respective level. Candidates must read the details regarding HTET-2023 as we have added below.
Minimum Educational Qualifications For HTET
- Level I (For Becoming Teacher for Class I to V: Primary Teacher): Candidates must be a Graduate and should have passed or appeared in the final year of 02-year diploma in elementary education. In addition to this qualification, the candidate must have Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects at the Matric/ Senior Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation level.
- Level II (For Becoming Teacher for Class VI to VIII: Trained Graduate Teacher): Applicants must have completed 04 years of Bachelor’s in Elementary Education with at least 50% marks in related subjects such as Social Science, Mathematics, English, Home Science, etc. Or 04 years integrated BA.B.Ed. with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject. In addition to this qualification, Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects at the Matric/ Senior Secondary level is required.
- Level III (Post Graduate Teacher): The following qualifications should be acquired by the candidate to apply for this level post.
- Candidates must have a post-graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and a B.Ed. from a recognized university.
- An applicant must have completed Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Senior Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Also, the applicants should have a consistently good academic record.
Haryana TET Registration Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee to fill out and submit an application form for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. This registration fee must be paid through online mode only. Here you may check the fee applicable as per your category.
|Category||Level I||Level II||Level III|
|SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs.500/-||Rs.900/-||Rs.1200/-|
|All Candidates Outside of Haryana||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1800/-||Rs.2400/-|
Application Dates for HTET 2023
|HTET Notification 2023||30 October 2023|
|Registration Process Started On||30 October 2023|
|Last Date For Applicati02on Form Submission||11 November 2023|
|HTET Exam Date (Tentative)||02 December and 03 December 2023|
How to Apply for HTET Exam?
Candidates may use the direct link we have added below to fill out and submit an application form for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. To apply through the official webpage of the department, applicants must follow the steps given below.
- Open the official webpage at www.htet2023.in
- Select the link given for new registration.
- Enter your name, password, e-mail, and mobile number, and register yourself.
- Log in to your profile and proceed to fill out the application form.
- Enter all the details very carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and finally submit your application form here.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|HTET Notification 2023||Read Here|
|Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test||Apply Here|