Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for the Maharashtra Gazetted Civil Services Joint Preliminary Examination 2024. The Commission is going to select deserving candidates for various vacancies in State Civil Services, Civil Engineering Services, and Maharashtra Forest Services.
Candidates can submit their application forms for Maharashtra Civil Services Recruitment 2024 through the official portal of the commission at mpsc.gov.in. The online registration process started on 05 January 2024 and the last date to fill out and submit an application form is 24 January 2024.
In this article, we have added all the important information about the application process, age limit, educational qualification details, and the selection process for the Maharashtra Civil Services Vacancy 2024. Candidates must have a look at the details given below before applying for this recruitment.
mpsc.gov.in Civil Services Notification 2024
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Name of Posts
|State Civil Services, Civil Engineering Services, and Maharashtra Forest Services
|Total Vacant Seats
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|24 January 2024
|Official Web Portal
The commission is going to fill a total of 274 vacancies through this recruitment drive. Candidates are advised to check the official notification before submitting their applications for the Maharashtra Civil Services Recruitment 2024. Here we have also added a direct link to apply for these posts. Check the Number of Vacancies Distributed in Different Departments.
|Name of Department
|Number of Posts
|General Administration Department
|State Services Group A & Group B
|Department of Soil and Water Conservation
|Maharashtra Civil Engineering Services Group A and Group B
|Revenue and Forest Department
|Maharashtra Forest Services Group A and Group B
Maha Civil Services Educational Qualification Details
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications to apply for Maharashtra Civil Services Recruitment 2024.
- For State Services: Applicants must be Graduates or have a B.Com Degree or CA/ ICWA with an MBA Degree or Civil Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks from a recognized institute.
- For Civil Engineering Services: To apply for these services, candidates must have a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- For Maharashtra Forest Services: Candidates should have done their Graduation with a Botany/ Chemistry/ Forestry/ Geology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Zoology/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Degree or Engineering Degree or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
Maharashtra Civil Services Age Limit
The minimum age limit for Maha Civil Services Examination is 18 or 19 years. The upper age limit is 38 years. Candidates must lie within these age limits as of 01 April 2024. A relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved categories.
Maha Civil Services Examination Fee
All the applicants have to pay the registration fee to submit their forms for the Maharashtra Civil Services Examination 2024. They can pay the examination fee through an online mode of payment or a bank challan.
- For Unreserved Categories: ₹544/-
- For BC/ EWS/ Orphans/ PWD/ and Other Reserved Categories: ₹344/-
Important Application Dates
|Online Application Process Started On
|05 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|24 January 2024
|Preliminary Exam Date
|28 April 2024
|State Services Main Exam Date
|14 December to 16 December 2024
|Civil Engineering Services Main Exam Date
|23 November 2024
|Forest Services Main Exam Date
|28 December 2024 to 31 December 2024
Maharashtra Civil Services Selection Process
The commission will organize the following selection stages to select the most capable and deserving candidates for Maharashtra State Services.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Interview
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for Maha Civil Services Recruitment?
Candidates must follow these steps to apply for the Maharashtra Civil Services Examination.
- Visit the official website at mpsc.gov.in
- Look for the Online Facilities in the main menu bar.
- Open “Online Application System” here and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Here complete your registration by providing the required details.
- Now log in by using your login credentials.
- Proceed to fill out the application form for “Maharashtra Civil Services Recruitment“.
- Enter all the details very carefully and upload the required documents.
- Preview the entered details and pay the application fee to submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Maha Civil Services Exam Notification
|MPSC Civil Services Recruitment