Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the written examination for the posts of Constable GD in the Central Armed Police Forces, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman in the Assam Rifles. The examination for these posts will be conducted online at various examination centres all over India.
As the examination is the most important part of this recruitment, the candidates are curious about the SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern. If you are also looking for SSC GD Exam Pattern or Exam Syllabus then this information is for you. Here we will provide you all the details about the SSC Constable GD Exam such as paper pattern, syllabus and previous year’s papers.
SSC Constable GD Exam 2024
In the month of November 2023, the Staff Selection Commission issued a recruitment notification to fill up the 26146 Vacant Posts of Constable GD. The Commission had invited online applications for these posts from 24 November to 31 December 2023. This is one of the biggest recruitment in India, and as a result, lakhs of candidates have applied for these posts.
SSC GD Selection Process
After completing the registration process, the Commission will organize the selection test for these posts. The selection of candidates for these posts will be completed on the basis of various phases of selection given below.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME)
- Document Verification
SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern and Scheme
The written examination is the first phase of the selection and will be conducted online as a computer-based test. The paper will be objective type in nature.
- There will be a total of 80 questions in this exam.
- Each Question will be asked for 2 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer opted by the candidates.
- A time duration of 1 hour will be given to complete the examination.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|General Knowledge and General Awareness
SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning-
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figural Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding and Decoding
General Knowledge and General Awareness-
- General Awareness of the Environment
- Current Events and News
- Scientific Aspects of Everyday Observations
- Knowledge about India and Its Neighboring Countries
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Questions Not Requiring Specialized Discipline
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals, and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Number Systems
English/ Hindi- Basic language and grammar.
SSC Constable GD Last Years Papers
The candidates who are looking for the previous year’s question paper can download it using the direct link given below. Previous Year’s Papers will be very helpful for candidates as they can get an idea of the examination question paper. With the help of SSC GD Constable Last Years Papers, the candidates can improve their questions solving speed.
|SSC GD 21 December 2021
|SSC GD 13 December 2021
|SSC GD 22 November 2021
|SSC GD 16 November 2021