Union Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for various vacancies of Scientist B, Assistant Director, and Specialist Grade III Posts. An official notification with an advertisement number 02/ 2024 was published on the official website of the commission at www.upsc.gov.in.
The commission is going to fill a total of 69 Vacancies through the UPSC Specialist Recruitment 2024. The online registration process for these posts started on 27 January 2024. Applicants can check their eligibility through the official notification and submit their application forms for these positions by 15 February 2024.
The candidates will be selected based on a recruitment test followed by an interview. Here we have added all the important details regarding UPSC Specialist Grade III & Other Posts Recruitment. Candidates are advised to check the details given below before applying for these vacancies.
www.upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade III & Other Vacancies
|Union Public Service Commission
|Name of Posts
|Scientist B, Assistant Director, and Specialist Grade III Posts
|Total Number of Vacant Seats
|Last Date to Apply
|15 February 2024
In this article, candidates can check how to fill out an application form, what are the eligibilities required and the whole selection process to be followed by the commission to select the most capable and deserving candidates. Here we have added the number of vacancies released for different posts.
|Name of Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Specialist Grade III (Cardiology)
|Specialist Grade III (Nephrology)
|Specialist Grade III (Neurosurgery)
|Specialist Grade III (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine)
|Specialist Grade III (General Surgery)
|Scientist ‘B’ (Civil Engineering)
|Scientist ‘B’ (Earth Sciences)
|Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering)
|Assistant Director (Official Language)
UPSC 69 Vacancies Educational Qualification Details
Candidates must have the following educational qualifications to be eligible for the different posts mentioned in the UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment.
- For Specialist Grade III Posts: The applicants must have a recognized MBBS Qualification along with a Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty from an institute or university recognized by the Government of India. In addition to these academic qualifications, an applicant must have 3 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- For Scientist ‘B’ Posts: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the related field from a recognized university to apply for these posts. Three years of work experience in the same field is essential.
- For Assistant Director Posts: Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in English & Hindi as one of the subjects from any recognized institute. Applicants are also required to have a work experience of three years.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification to get more details about the eligibility and the educational qualification required for the posts mentioned in this recruitment.
UPSC Specialist Grade III, Scientist ‘B’ Posts Age Limit
To apply for the Specialist Grade III Posts, the maximum age limit is 40 years, and for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ and Assistant Director Post, the upper age limit is 35 years. The applicants must not exceed this age limit as of the last date of the online application process i.e. 15 February 2024. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved categories as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2024 Application Fee
The SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Female candidates will not need to pay any application fee to submit an application form for the UPSC Specialist Grade III, Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Director Vacancies. All other applicants will have to pay an application fee of ₹25/- to submit their applications. This registration fee can be paid through online modes of payment or SBI Challan by cash.
UPSC Grade III Vacancy Important Dates
|Online Application Process Start Date
|27 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|15 February 2024
|Last Date for Printing Out the Application Form
|16 February 2024
Specialist Grade III, Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Director Posts Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done through various recruitment phases. Applicants will have to qualify for the following stages to get a final selection for their desired post.
- Recruitment Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2024?
Candidates must follow the steps given below to apply for the UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment.
- Navigate to the official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Open the Recruitment Advertisement section available on the homepage.
- Click on the “Online Recruitment Application” link given there.
- Select the link to apply now for the post you want to apply for.
- Fill in all the details on the application form very carefully.
- Upload the required documents and preview the application form.
- Pay the application fee to submit your application form for these posts.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Specialist Grade III, Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Director Vacancy Advertisement (02/ 2024)
|UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment