The Government of Assam has announced new recruitment for various posts in Class III at the Bachelor Degree Level, HSSLC Level, and HSLC Level. With the release of the official advertisement on 30 October 2023, the officials have announced that a total of 7600 Vacancies will be filled under the State Level Recruitment Commission of Class 3 Posts.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates. Applicants must read the official notification before applying for the Assam SLRC Class 3 Recruitment. Only applications submitted through the official website at assam.gov.in or www.sebaonline.org will be received. The online registration process will start on 10 November 2023 and the last date to submit an application form is 29 December 2023.
assam.gov.in SLRC Class 3 Posts
|Recruitment Commission||State Level Recruitment Commission|
|Post Name||Various Class 3 Posts|
|Total Vacant Seats||7600|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||29 December 2023|
|Official Government Site||assam.gov.in|
Candidates should be cautious while submitting the application form for the Assam SLRC Class 3 Recruitment. Once the online application is submitted there will be no scope for editing or correction. Here we have added all the essential details regarding the distribution of vacancies, the application process, the age limit, educational qualifications, the application fee, and the selection process. Applicants must have a look at these details.
|Category of Written Examination||Tentative Vacancies|
|Category I (Bachelor Degree Level)||4055|
|Category II (HSSLC Level)||3127|
|Category III (HSLC Level)||418|
- MHA IB Recruitment
- NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment
- CISF Head Constable Recruitment
- SSB GD Constable Recruitment
Educational Requirements for Various Class 3 Jobs
- For Posts under Category I (Bachelor Degree Level): Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. As per the posts they are applying for, candidates should also have a degree in Laboratory Science or relevant subjects with a computer diploma.
- For Posts under Category II (HSSLC Level): The candidates must have completed the 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board of education in India.
- For Posts under Category III (HSLC Level): To apply for these posts, candidates must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Assam Class 3 Posts Age Limit
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as of 01 January 2023. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years of relaxation
- For OBC/ MOBC Candidates: 3 years of relaxation
- For Ex-servicemen: 2 years
- For PwBD Candidates: 10 years
SLRC Class 3 Jobs Application Fee
There will be no application fee for all categories of candidates.
Assam SLRC Recruitment Application Dates
|Official Notification Released On||30 October 2023|
|Application Process Starts On||10 November 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms||29 December 2023|
Assam SLRC Class 3 Jobs Selection Process
At the first stage of the recruitment process, the officials will conduct a written examination. Only those candidates whose application is found to be valid and eligible for the applied post will be shortlisted for the written exam. Candidates will get admit cards for the examination through the official webpage of the department only. Further, Assam SLRC Recruitment will be followed by these selection phases.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (Computer/ Stenography/ Driving Skill Test etc.)
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for Assam SLRC Recruitment?
Here, we have added a direct link to apply for the Assam SLRC Recruitment 2023. Candidates can also follow the steps given below to fill out and submit an application through the official website.
- Visit the official web portal at www.sebaonline.org
- Select the link given for State Level Recruitment Commission For Class III Posts.
- From the important links section, choose the link to apply online.
- Fill in all the details on the application form very carefully.
- Review the details and proceed to upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit your application and take a printout for further reference.
|Assam SLRC Notification For Class III Posts||Read Here|
|Assam SLRC Class 3 Recruitment||Apply Here|