The Directorate of Municipal Administration, Maharashtra is going to complete the recruitment for various Group C services including Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineer, Sewerage and Sanitation Engineer, Accountant/ Auditor, Tax Assessment and Administrative Officer, Fire Officer, and Sanitation Inspector posts. The examination for these vacancies is scheduled to be conducted on 22 November and 24 November 2023.
Candidates can download the MAHA DMA Hall Ticket from the official webpage of the department at mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in. We have also added a direct link to download these admit cards. The officials are going to release the hall ticket for the Group C Examination a week before the examination date. MAHA DMA Hall Ticket is an essential document and compulsory to take its hard copy to get entry to the examination hall.
mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in Group C Exam Date 2023
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Municipal Administration, Maharashtra|
|Name of Posts||Various Group C Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1782|
|Group C Exam Date||22 November and 24 November 2023|
|MAHA DMA Hall Ticket||To be Released|
Through this recruitment, the department will fill up the 1782 vacancies for the mentioned posts. For MAHA DMA Recruitment 2023, the online application process started on 13 July 2023 and thousands of applicants filled out the online application form till 20 August 2023. As the examination date has been announced officially, the MAHA DMA Hall Ticket will be released at any moment. Candidates are advised to visit our homepage regularly to get further updates.
- Maharashtra WRD Recruitment
- Maharashtra Talathi Result
- Maha Forest Guard Result
- MPSC PSI Hall Ticket
MAHA DMA Group C Posts Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for MAHA DMA Vacancies is purely based on their performance in the computer-based test. The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the next phase of recruitment i.e. Document Verification. To get the final selection for these posts, candidates must prepare well for the examination and get good marks to clear the cut-off marks criteria to be decided by the officials after the examination.
Maharashtra DMA Examination Schedule
The examination for MAHA DMA Recruitment 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on 22 November and 24 November 2023. Candidates will get more information about the examination shift and timing on their hall tickets. Applicants can download the hall tickets with the help of the links we have given below.
MAHA DMA Group C Paper Pattern & Examination Scheme
- A Computer-Based Test will be conducted by the officials.
- The examination will include two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- Only multiple-choice objective-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper I will include 60 questions for 120 marks overall and Paper II will consist of 40 questions for a total of 80 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||60||120||70 Minutes|
|Paper II||40||80||50 Minutes|
MAHA DMA Hall Ticket Details
Candidates must remember to carry a printout of Maharashtra DMA Hall Tickets along with original identity proof and recent passport-size photographs. Without these documents, applicants will not be permitted to enter the examination hall and participate in the exam. Applicants are also advised to check the following details to be printed on the hall ticket before appearing for the exam.
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Gender & Category
- Date of Birth
- Signature & Passport-size Photograph
- Examination Date & Time
- Address of Exam Center
- General Instructions
How to Download MAHA DMA Hall Ticket 2023?
Candidates can directly use the link to download the MAHA DMA Hall Ticket for the examination. Applicants may also follow the methods given below to access the admit cards through the official webpage of the department.
- Navigate to the official web portal at mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in
- Select the link to download the Municipal State Examination Admit Card.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in to your profile.
- Here you can download the pdf of the MAHA DMA Hall Ticket.
- Don’t forget to take a printout for further assistance.