The Odisha High Court has announced a vacancy notification for the vacant posts of ASO and Junior Stenographer. Now the department is planning to conduct the written test for these vacancies. The Odisha High Court Exam Date for this test is released through the official website.
OHC ASO Admit Card for these posts has released a week before the written test. Candidates who are looking for the OHC ASO Exam Date or Admit Card can visit the official portal to get all the information about the same.
The candidates need to enter their registration and password details to grab the hall ticket. So the aspirants are advised to keep their registration details handy while downloading the Odisha High Court Admit Card.
orissahighcourt.nic.in ASO Admit Card 2023
|Odisha High Court
|Assistant Section Officer
Odisha High Court has announced a vacancy notification for the posts of Junior Stenographer and Assistant Section officer in November 2023. Through this recruitment, the department is planning to fill 89 vacancies for the mentioned posts.
The process of online registration started on 02 November and was completed by 17 November 2023. Now the department is all set to conduct the written examination for these posts.
OHC ASO Selection Procedure
The process of selection for Assistant Section Officer (ASO) will be completed based on various selection phases given below-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Computer Application Test
- Viva-voce Test
The candidates have to participate in all these phases of selection to get shortlisted for the available vacancies.
Assistant Section Officer Exam Schedule
The Odisha High Court Recruitment Board has not yet declared the exam date for the written test. The Exam Date will be announced through the official portal of the department. The candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates on the exam schedule.
Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
The ASO exam typically includes sections on general awareness, reasoning, mathematics, and language skills. The examination scheme for the selection test is described here-
- The preliminary examination will be conducted for 150 Marks.
- The paper will consist of 150 Objective Type Questions with multiple-choice answers.
- Questions will be asked from General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- A time duration of 2 hours will be given to solve the examination.
The main examination will be conducted for 300 marks and a time duration of 5 hours will be given to complete the examination.
|General Awareness and Reasoning
Odisha High Court ASO Admit Card Information
Candidates can download the admit cards for the ASO exam from the official Odisha High Court website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in. The admit card will contain essential details like the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, and venue. It is crucial to verify the information on the admit card and report any discrepancies to the exam authority immediately.
How to Download OHC ASO Admit Card 2023?
Odisha High Court ASO Admit Card will be declared online through the official portal of the department. The candidates can follow the simple guide given below to download their Admit Card easily.
- Visit the official website of OHC which is www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment Corner” given under the quick links section.
- Find the link for the ASO Admit Card 2023.
- Click on the link and enter your registration details, such as application number and date of birth.
- Once submitted, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for exam day use.