Karnataka State Police is planning to declare the Civil Police Constable Examination Result in the upcoming days. The examination was conducted by the department on 10 December 2023 at various exam centres across the state. Those who appeared in this exam are eagerly looking for the KSP CPC Result 2024. Those who will qualify for the exam will participate in the further recruitment processes.
The Officials will release the Karnataka Civil Police Constable Result on the official website of the department at ksp-recruitment.in. Candidates can check their respective results through the same site once declared officially. Here we have also added a direct link to check the KSP CPC Result. Applicants are advised to keep visiting the webpage for further updates regarding the same.
ksp-recruitment.in Civil Police Constable Result 2024
|Karnataka State Police
|Civil Police Constable
|Total Vacant Seat
|Written Exam Date
|10 December 2023
|KSP CPC Result
|To be Announced
For Karnataka State Police Constable (Civil) Vacancies, the application process started on 20 October 2022 and the last date to submit an application form was 21 November 2022. The Department is going to fill a total of 1591 vacancies through this recruitment drive, 454 in the KK Region & 1137 in the NKK Region.
After receiving the applications, the officials issued admit cards to the eligible candidates. Previously, the written examination was scheduled for 05 November 2023. But the examination date was postponed due to administrative reasons. Finally, the examination has been completed on 10 December 2023.
Karnataka CPC Written Exam Overview
- An offline OMR-Based Test was organized by the department.
- A total of 100 objective-type questions were asked in the exam.
- Each question carried one mark.
- There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer given.
- Candidates were given 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Questions were available in both Kannada & English Language.
KSP CPC Result Preparation Process
The Examination Authority is working on the evaluation of answer sheets submitted by the candidates. Candidates will be awarded marks as per the solutions given in the answer key. Once this evaluation is completed, the officials will decide the minimum cut-off marks and shortlist the candidates based on their marks. Then, the department will release KSP CPC Results on its official web portal.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Cut-off Marks List
The Department will release a category-wise cut-off marks list along with the KSP CPC Result. These are the minimum qualifying marks an applicant needs to qualify for the examination. Karnataka Civil Police Constable Cut-off Marks will be decided by the officials based on various factors such as the number of vacancies to be filled, the number of applicants who appeared in the examination, and the difficulty level of the exam. Here we have added an expected cut-off marks list so that the candidates may get an idea about the final cut-off marks.
|Expected Cut-off Marks For Female Candidates
|Expected Cut-off Marks for Male Candidates
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|2A & 2B
|3A & 3B
KSP CPC Merit List 2024
The Karnataka State Police Constable Merit List will be released on the official website of the department. This merit list will contain the names and roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates. Candidates can download the KSP CPC Merit List from the site and check their qualifying status.
How to Check the KSP CPC Result 2024?
Applicants can check the Karnataka State Police Constable Result through the official website of the department by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official site of the department at ksp-recruitment.in
- Select the link given for the Civil Police Constable Vacancy in the KK & NKK Regions.
- You will be redirected to a new page, here look into the News & Events section.
- Search for the link to download the Civil Police Constable Examination Result 2024.
- Select the link and the result list will be available on your screen.
- Check your name & roll number in the list thoroughly.
- Save the pdf of the result sheet for further reference.