State Selection Board, Odisha will conduct a written examination for the lecturer post in non-government-aided colleges in the next month. The examination will be conducted on 3 December 2023. The subjects’ written examination will be done in one sitting in a single day.
The SSB Odisha Lecturer Admit Card to take the examination will be available on the official website, from 27 November 2023 after 1 P.M. Candidates can download it using their date of birth and mobile number in the application form.
ssbodisha.ac.in Lecturer Admit Card 2023
|Name of the Organisation||State Selection Board, Odisha|
|Exam Name||SSB Odisha Lecturer|
|Exam Date||3 December 2023|
|SSB Odisha Lecturer Admit Card||Released|
The examination will be conducted at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Bolangir, Cuttack, Jeypore and Sambalpur Zones centres across the state. Under this recruitment notification candidates were allowed to submit their application forms from 11 September 2023. The last date to apply was 13 October 2023.
Odisha SSB Lecturer Selection Process
The candidates will be selected based on the total score they achieve in the three stages. Candidates who have have M.Phit., Ph.D. & NET in their respective subjects will be given a maximum of 25 marks.
Written Examination– This is the first test, candidates who will clear it will be eligible to go for the next process, which is document verification, to pass the exam, applicants will have to get 40% and 30% for ST/SC/5EBC/PwD candidates.
Career Assessment -This stage carries 25 marks. The exact details of the criteria used in this assessment are not specified in the sources.
Viva Voice Test: This stage also carries 25 marks. It likely involves a personal interview or an oral examination,
- The exam will be conducted offline.
- All the questions will be multiple-choice.
- The total number of questions in the paper is 100.
- Each correct answer will give 1.5 marks.
- The time given to complete the examination is 2 hours, and for specially-abled people, 40 minutes extra will be provided.
- For every wrong answer, a 0.5 mark will be deducted.
Odisha Lecturer Admit Card Details
Candidates need to download their SSB Odisha Lecturer Admit Cards from the official SSB Odisha website as these will not be sent physically. The admit card will contain information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, and venue, with specific instructions for the exam day.
On the exam day, candidates must bring the printed admit card, a valid photo ID, and two passport-size photographs to the examination center. These documents are mandatory for entry into the exam hall. It’s essential for candidates to review all the details on the admit card carefully.
How to Download SSB Odisha Lecturer Admit Card 2023?
Odisha SSB Lecturer Admit Card will be live in the last week of November. To download the SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2023, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website at ssbodisha.ac.in.
- On the home page, under the candidate’s corner.
- Click on the Admit Card link, it will open a new window.
- Then click on the “Admit Card for Examination for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in Non-Govt. Aided Colleges (Advt. No.02/2023).”
- Enter the candidate’s date of birth and phone number as requested.
- After submitting the details, the admit card will be displayed. Download the admit card and print it out to take to the examination centre.
Odisha Lecturer Admit Card: Download Here