Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission published an official advertisement for the recruitment of Combined Civil Services Exam Group IV Posts. With the release of Notification Number 01/ 2024, the commission announced that a total of 6244 Vacancies will be filled through this recruitment examination.
Online applications are invited for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2024 to fill various Group IV Posts. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can submit their application forms through the official site of the commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in. A direct link to apply for these posts is given below.
The online application process started on 30 January 2024. Candidates must note that the last date to fill out and submit an application form for TNPSC Group IV Recruitment is 28 February 2024. Applicants must read the official notification before applying for these posts and must apply before the last date.
www.tnpsc.gov.in CCSE Group IV Notification 2024
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2024
|Name of Posts
|Various Group IV Posts
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|28 February 2024
The Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination IV (Group IV Services) is scheduled to be held on 09 June 2024. Through this examination, various vacancies of Forest Guard, Forest Watcher, Junior Executive, Typist, Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist, and other Group 4 Posts will be filled.
TNPSC Group IV Civil Services Educational Qualification Details
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications to apply for the different posts mentioned in the TNPSC Group IV Civil Services Recruitment.
- For Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector Posts: The applicants must possess the minimum general educational qualification to be eligible for these posts. They must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university or institution. Preference shall be given to law graduates if other things are equal.
- For Typist, Steno Typist, Personal Clerk, Personal Assistant, Junior Executive, Private Secretary Grade III Posts: The candidates must have a degree from a recognized university. Additionally, they must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting/ Shorthand by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English Language along with the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Technical Education Department, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- For Receptionist Cum Telephone Operator: The applicants must possess the minimum general educational qualification and have done a Certificate Course in Telephone Operations from a recognized institute. They must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Technical Education Department, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- For Milk Recorder Grade III: Applicants are required to have a Degree from any recognized institute and have passed Co-operative Training.
- For Forest Guard, Laboratory Assistant: The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Course (12th Class) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Botany as one of the subjects.
Applicants must check the official notification available on the official site to get more details about the educational qualification requirements and other eligibility conditions.
Tamil Nadu Group IV Posts Age Limit
For the posts of Village Administrative Officer, Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving License, and Forest Watcher, the candidates should have completed the age of 21 years and should not have completed 32 years as of 01 July 2024.
For All Other Posts, the minimum age limit is 18 years, and the upper age limit is the same for unreserved categories. Applicants must lie within these age limits to apply for the TNPSC CCSE Group IV Recruitment.
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment Examination Fee
The candidates will have to pay an examination fee of ₹100/- and a registration fee of ₹150/- to submit their application forms for the Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination IV. This application fee must be paid by the applicants through an online mode of payment. The SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee.
Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Group IV Posts Application Dates
|Online Application Process Started On
|30 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
|28 February 2024
|Application Form Correction Window Date
|04 March to 06 March 2024
|09 June 2024
TNPSC CCSE Examination Group IV Services Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is purely based on the marks they will score in the Combined Civil Services Examination. Based on marks, applicants will be shortlisted for the further recruitment phases i.e. Document Verification Process & Detailed Medical Examination. The Commission will publish a Final Merit List for the selected candidates on its official website.
How to Apply For the TNPSC Group IV Civil Services Recruitment 2024?
Candidates must follow these steps to apply for the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination.
- Open the official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Look for the Important Links section given on the homepage.
- Select the link to apply online and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Complete your one-time registration and click on Apply Now.
- Sign in by using your email ID and password.
- Proceed to fill out the application form and enter all the details carefully.
- Upload the required documents and preview the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form here.
- Take a printout of the application for further assistance.
|Tamil Nadu Group IV Civil Services Notification
|TNPSC Combined Civil Services Group IV Recruitment